webfact

British woman's rape claim: She's just a con artist says Patpong massage parlor

116 posts in this topic

ID: 51   Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

I didn't say that you did say that, so no need to quote anything for you.

Please read carefully.

Read very carefully and you are implying I have said the woman is being truthful.

I never said any such thing.

Merely countered another posters assertion.

Now unless you are starting panto season early I really see no point in you repeating the OP I quoted.

Edited by Bluespunk

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

Read very carefully and you are explicitly implying I have said the woman is being truthful.

I never said any such thing.

Merely countered another posters assertion.

So please, again, back up your assertion.

No, I didn't imply that.  You read that implication into my comment after I merely countered your assertion that the massage shop owner was lying.

51 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

Not as odd as a woman who was "raped" then calmly going for a meal in a hotel, getting into an argument and a fight over a bill, being arrested and fined for assault and only then complaining about being raped before her meal!  And refusing to take a rape test.

It may have occured a kind of "fingering" which also is a kind of rape/sexual assult if she didnt invite for it and that can be hard to find proof for through a ordinary rape test...

Just now, ttrd said:

It may have occured a kind of "fingering" which also is a kind of rape/sexual assult if she didnt invite for it and that can be hard to find proof for through a ordinary rape test...

What?  She said she was held down and raped, she didn't say she was "kind of raped".

Just another bad tourist that comes to Thailand to take advantage of the insecurity and scared of conflict situation. Go home!

1 minute ago, gdgbb said:

What?  She said she was held down and raped, she didn't say she was "kind of raped".

I find it hard to believe taken into consideration what else she has explained.

A person who really has been raped in the old fashon way by force in a Public Place would hardly just walk away - no fighting, no argument, no shouting for help, nothing - just took a quick shower and left....

Just another bad tourist that comes to Thailand to take advantage of the insecurity and scared of conflict situation. Go home!

She is not a tourist. She lives and works in Bangkok. Do try to keep up.
2 people like this

6 minutes ago, ttrd said:

I find it hard to believe taken into consideration what else she has explained.

A person who really has been raped in the old fashon way by force in a Public Place would hardly just walk away - no fighting, no argument, no shouting for help, nothing - just took a quick shower and left....

You're not the only one that finds it hard to believe, that is what this thread is all about!  

I do not dispute what you are saying in the comment I have quoted here, although I am at a loss to understand why you are directing your thoughts about "fingering and old fashion [sic] rape" at me.  Please address your gratuitously descriptive, not to say disturbingly odd comments, to someone else, if you don't mind.

5 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

She is not a tourist. She lives and works in Bangkok. Do try to keep up.

Ohh! That explains why I felt so confused. Sorry, but what does that have to do with beeing a bad person taking advantage. According to me it doesn´t mean anything if she was beamed from mars.
By the way. Thanks for the heads up!

2 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

You're not the only one that finds it hard to believe, that is what this thread is all about!  

I do not dispute what you are saying in the comment I have quoted here, although I am at a loss to understand why you are directing your thoughts about "fingering and old fashion [sic] rape" at me.  Please address your gratuitously descriptive, not to say disturbingly odd comments, to someone else, if you don't mind.

You mentioned the rape test and I took it further - not more nor less. If you find it disturbing to be quoted I recommend you to read only...;)

Time for the bad to exit now!

Probably read her story in the Daily Mail shortly.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

Or the massage parlour owner is lying.

well someone is

He said she said ! I don't know what to believe in this case, but I do know there are a lot of innocent men in UK prisons because of "regret sex"

1 hour ago, gdgbb said:

Just displaying her photo is not grounds for suing for defamation.

it is advertising

might pull in some punters

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, ttrd said:

You mentioned the rape test and I took it further - not more nor less. If you find it disturbing to be quoted I recommend you to read only...;)

You took it a lot further than my mentioning a rape test!   What I found disturbing was your reference to "fingering" and "old fashion [sic] rape" and you didn't get that from any of my comments!

4 hours ago, hellohello123 said:

A little off topic but I prefer to get foot massages from men or middle aged chunkier women. 

The masseuse at those posh places are always middle aged ladies and they do a fantastic job

To each his own. I always pick the most beautiful woman in the place no matter what type of massage and I have always been happy with the services. 

ID: 68   Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, gdgbb said:

No, I didn't imply that.  You read that implication into my comment after I merely countered your assertion that the massage shop owner was lying.

Yeah right, sure.

Welcome to panto season.

Edited by Bluespunk

18 minutes ago, AGareth2 said:

well someone is

That I agree with.

4 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

That I agree with.

pleased to hear that

5 hours ago, robertthebruce said:

British.....of course she will be a Looker......

Yeah, and could not possibly be anything but an upstanding quality tourist who was wronged by these terrible Thais.

9 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

sounds very odd that a farang would risk trying to con a massage shop! and they gave her 5,000? 

This is what we called "quality tourist"?

If the case is not real, why the massage shop gave her 5,000? 

1 person likes this

Another quality Pom & working here?

Should have known better.

This whole saga is a bit convoluted to me & maybe a bit short on the rent?

Snoopy 21 

How long have you been here....? The police wanted it to go away (& in this case I don't blame them).

On the other hand,,,,,,,, the older European women are banging the door down to have a massage