Jump to content
Jonathan Fairfield

PHOTOS: Fire rips through Walking Street bar

Recommended Posts

UPDATE: Early morning drama as fire hits Walking Street

7.jpg

Rock Street in Walking Street, South Pattaya, was gutted by fire after transformers exploded outside the property this morning.

Police and ten fire engines rushed to the scene at 7.30am as fire engulfed the area between Tankay Seafood and the Skyfall bar. It is a three story building.

Maid Somparn Ratanasaeng, 50, said that Rock Street was open the previous evening as usual but when she arrived this morning to do the daily cleaning everyone had left. As she started her work she heard two very loud explosions outside.

She rushed out to see that the transformer on a power pole outside Rock Street had exploded and fire was beginning to spread.

Fireman said they had the blaze under control in thirty minutes but there was considerable damage done to the property and its contents.

No assessment of the value of the damage has yet been done as an investigation has commenced.

 

 

 

 
tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-15

 

 

8.jpg

 

 

10.jpg

 

 

9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good opportunity for some " hot girls ! " puns !!
On your marks!

Seriously though, I hope nobody was hurt or killed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luckily, no naked girls were injured, because nudity has been eradicated by the authorities.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

Luckily, no naked girls were injured, because nudity has been eradicated by the authorities.

This was not a aGoGo Bar. It was a live Music Rock bar kind of place. Very nice. But now it's gone.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DavoTheGun said:

Probably no insurance as usual!  

 

Or a shiny new Insurance Policy just recently taken out !

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Frankly, I'm surprise that this doesn't happened like more often, a lot more

often in fact seeing the poor wiring and hazardous installations of all

their electrical equipment.....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ezzra said:

 

Frankly, I'm surprise that this doesn't happened like more often, a lot more

often in fact seeing the poor wiring and hazardous installations of all

their electrical equipment.....

It does happen a bit.

 

https://www.pattayaunlimited.com/disasters-in-pattaya/

 

http://www.pattayamail.com/news/small-fire-big-panic-indian-disco-156230

 

Plus, the X-Zyte and Batman fires. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 21 January 2018 02:04
Sponsors
×