webfact

Parents beware! Child snatch gangs on the loose in Northern Thailand

72 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, scorecard said:

I repeat what I've posted several time before, this happens every day in Thailand (over 600 cases in 2016), and of course in many countries.

 

Happened in the outer part of my Thai family some 20 years ago, little girl (only child) about 3 or 4 years old, taken in a supermarket, never found, parents are still zombies, never had more kids, frightened it might happen again.

 

Can't be too careful on this.

12 years ago my daughter was born in the Surin hospital and the nurses told my wife to not lock the door that the doctors were coming round and someone came in posing as a Doc and lifted my daughter to leave with her only my wife  who had just had a C section and came out of the toilet in her room  was able to raise the alarm an he set her down an ran off the scum bag.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the dark side raised its ugly face again.... stealing children, forcing them into child prostitution...or selling them to couples who are not able to have children of their own...maybe a spareparts scenario also could be possible...a rich and powerful son or daughter needs a kidney or a heart transplant but no donor at this age so they snatch one of the poor....life on this planet is an endless stream of sorrow and misery for many ...my deepest compassion to the affected parents and to the child of course, heavy penaltys to people who do or order this or profit from it in any way....

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm  not a great supporter of the death penalty but this crime gets the nod everytime.What's it take for people to start to behave like humans not demons

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Evil is accelerating worldwide.

 

Not a good time to raise children, especially for single women.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Falcon said:

It's a shame that you feel so little for the children of this world that you have to make a joke at their expense. For those of us who have children and even those that simply care about children and children's welfare, I'd suggest that you save your (less than) witty comments for something a lot less serious than child abduction.

Think i and you all understands what he talks about. The irony in kidnapping kids we all know how parent in Thailand just leave them but it will never change. The irony in all bus and minivans killing spree but we all know it will never change. I have some examples if you need. Perhaps it was a bad time to cite but we all feel sad for lost or kidnapped life's. The irony comes when we are angry at the situation. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously....It would be so easy for the police to set up a sting operation and catch the Kidnappers red handed and then....... beat them senseless....... and then throw them in Jail and invite all the parents to come around and also lay a beating on the scumbags.

Then thrown them into prison and tell everyone they are child kidnappers and Kiddie Diddler's and they abuse children and what ever, so that they get beaten some more while in prison.

And that is just the beginning.

 

Cheers  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It is not just the sex industry either, unfortunately there is a large Chinese black market, for organs of young children.

I hope that's not true it's unbearable to even think about it. Where did here this?

Actually now I think about it. I remember reading that Is one of the reasons why china execute so many prisoners and then they donate the organs.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm  not a great supporter of the death penalty but this crime gets the nod everytime.What's it take for people to start to behave like humans not demons

The only Time I support the death penalty is for crimes like this. Causing pure misery for profit. I don't even support the death penalty for the actually pedophiles who I consider have a mental disorder. I do believe that they should be locked up for the rest of there lives unless they can be cured. But going around stealing children for profit was the worst crime I can think of. Until a few post ago when someone said they are selling the organs. That must be the worst crime I have ever herd of.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 36   Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, hobz said:

death penalty is too mild for them

 

Then what do you propose? Just curious to know

Edited by AGLV0121

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope that's not true it's unbearable to even think about it. Where did here this?

Actually now I think about it. I remember reading that Is one of the reasons why china execute so many prisoners and then they donate the organs.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk


Harvest, more than 'donate'


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Berkshire said:

So anytime a child gets kidnapped, it's because of lazy parents?  Are you some kind of stupid?

Once again my comments were derived from a THAI article and the general

LACK or proper parenting--go ahead keep "ganging up" on me..whatever

Im not talking about in OTHER countries or the problem as a whole--i wa

referring to THAI predators and lazy THAI parenting--but of course IM the

bad guy for simply commenting on the actions of others...relax a bit...:passifier:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Falcon said:

It's a shame that you feel so little for the children of this world that you have to make a joke at their expense. For those of us who have children and even those that simply care about children and children's welfare, I'd suggest that you save your (less than) witty comments for something a lot less serious than child abduction.

To respond to your "suggestion" of what i should and shouldnt do...

Where did the Trust me Im Thai saying coming from?.me or thais?

Id love to see some good examples of good parenting here-please

spend your time more uselfully and supply links we all can enjoy-meanwhile

i will watch kids sit around eating junk food waiting on a ride home as its

still getting dark--or kids racing mbikes--or ones beating innocent others...

 

The yogurt comment was from the article--the THAI men used it to decieve

others..again NOT my idea...just COMMENTING on lazy parenting skills

and his MOTIVES....PLEASE COPY AND PASTE WHERE I SAID I CONDONE THIS

 

perhaps my comments are much too sensitive for your thin skin..are you thai?

 

OR as noted earlier in my defense as all u keyboard warriors attack me--why

not get out on the streets or go to gov office and DO something ABOUT it,

instead of moaning how awful it it..actions speak louder than words...:wai:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Once again my comments were derived from a THAI article and the general
LACK or proper parenting--go ahead keep "ganging up" on me..whatever
Im not talking about in OTHER countries or the problem as a whole--i wa
referring to THAI predators and lazy THAI parenting--but of course IM the
bad guy for simply commenting on the actions of others...relax a bit...:passifier:



Go and tell the teacher you're being picked on, stop bloody whinging!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sead said:

Think i and you all understands what he talks about. The irony in kidnapping kids we all know how parent in Thailand just leave them but it will never change. The irony in all bus and minivans killing spree but we all know it will never change. I have some examples if you need. Perhaps it was a bad time to cite but we all feel sad for lost or kidnapped life's. The irony comes when we are angry at the situation. 

ALAS--He gets IT--the IRONY!!!..maybe if i sat in front of my pc reading all the

horrid news thais do to each other id be on a barstool nightly or eating a bullet.

Takes a few taps on the keys to attack someone--takes courage to make CHANGE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, roo860 said:

Sorry mate not sure who youre talking to...im simply replying to my comments

    Dont recall asking for your opinion either--go take it to the corner pub :passifier:

2 minutes ago, roo860 said:


Go and tell the teacher you're being picked on, stop bloody whinging!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app
 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, puffy said:

It is not just the sex industry either, unfortunately there is a large Chinese black market, for organs of young children.

 

Sex industry?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

To respond to your "suggestion" of what i should and shouldnt do...

Where did the Trust me Im Thai saying coming from?.me or thais?

Id love to see some good examples of good parenting here-please

spend your time more uselfully and supply links we all can enjoy-meanwhile

i will watch kids sit around eating junk food waiting on a ride home as its

still getting dark--or kids racing mbikes--or ones beating innocent others...

 

The yogurt comment was from the article--the THAI men used it to decieve

others..again NOT my idea...just COMMENTING on lazy parenting skills

and his MOTIVES....PLEASE COPY AND PASTE WHERE I SAID I CONDONE THIS

 

perhaps my comments are much too sensitive for your thin skin..are you thai?

 

OR as noted earlier in my defense as all u keyboard warriors attack me--why

not get out on the streets or go to gov office and DO something ABOUT it,

instead of moaning how awful it it..actions speak louder than words...:wai:

 

Can somebody please ban this poster, please.

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Mae Champ a 30 km south of Pai  2 weeks ago a child was found cut open with no organs. People saw a suspicious van driving around .... In my opinion locals and  foreigners should follow up and take action immediately,  if people around you feel strange .... my guess is the police knows about that and nobody  would mind if you bring these mafia people in pieces to the police station.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 47   Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, AGLV0121 said:

 

Then what do you propose? Just curious to know

I have many ideas, but dying is an easy way out for these people. They need to suffer.

One good way would be to force feed them LSD and have a team of psychiatrists really make them understand and connect with what they have done. If they have anything that resembles a conscience this would be pure agony and they would be kept in a cell and dosed with different psychedelics and be forced to face what they have done every day for the rest of their lives.

If a conscience can't be found in these people, even through psychedelics, then it's time for the physical torture chamber. 

Edited by hobz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, scorecard said:

 

Sex industry?

Yeah, you know, there's child porn being sold in the open in pattaya and god knows how big the underground scene is.. The police seems to be in on it too 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

    Dont recall asking for your opinion either--go take it to the corner pub :passifier:

 

I wasn't offended by your post , the joke just wasn't amusing so it backfired.

However your stream of further posts reek of self justification and childish hurt , grow up !

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

1000 pardons for offending you..please make note of my screen name to avoid such further disappointments..also my apologies to the upstanding thai parents

that ive seen to be so vigilant in protecting thier kids  with a safe enviroment.

 

Live here long enough and see that any advice or actions i take will be looked

upon by slackjawed locals...so i add humor to my cynical and jaded views that the thais seem to encourage with the daily preventable non sense i witness here

 

Lastly i was commenting on the THAI article not on other news around the world

Given your obvious disdain for the Thais and your stated "cynical and jaded views", it sounds like you've been here way too long and it's time to go ... please.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 27 April 2017 23:50
Sponsors
  • Popular Now