webfact

Parents beware! Child snatch gangs on the loose in Northern Thailand

72 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ChakaKhan said:

TRUST ME.......Im Thai.........:wai:

How much for a yogurt?????

Maybe the MIRROR could do a write up.....

stupid comment to say the least. 

What a nightmare for the parents. 

Child abduction is rampant all over the world; the reasons why are too disgusting to mention. I guess if there wasn't a market for sex with kids the industry of child kidnapping wouldn't exist (?); therefore we should castrate and hang the perverts that thrive on destroying and stealing the lives of children. I have a samurai sword that someone can borrow if need be.

1 person likes this

Thai Government. Automatic DEATH penalty for child snatching. Please do your job.

2 people like this

31 minutes ago, TerrylSky said:

Child abduction is rampant all over the world; the reasons why are too disgusting to mention. I guess if there wasn't a market for sex with kids the industry of child kidnapping wouldn't exist (?); therefore we should castrate and hang the perverts that thrive on destroying and stealing the lives of children. I have a samurai sword that someone can borrow if need be.

....preferably blunt and rusty.......

Its a news alert to watch your kids? Whats next? Reminders to eat during the day?

These are the future RTP officers in the making.

3 hours ago, scorecard said:

I repeat what I've posted several time before, this happens every day in Thailand (over 600 cases in 2016), and of course in many countries.

Happened in the outer part of my Thai family some 20 years ago, little girl (only child) about 3 or 4 years old, taken in a supermarket, never found, parents are still zombies, never had more kids, frightened it might happen again.

Can't be too careful on this.

12 years ago my daughter was born in the Surin hospital and the nurses told my wife to not lock the door that the doctors were coming round and someone came in posing as a Doc and lifted my daughter to leave with her only my wife  who had just had a C section and came out of the toilet in her room  was able to raise the alarm an he set her down an ran off the scum bag.

1 person likes this

the dark side raised its ugly face again.... stealing children, forcing them into child prostitution...or selling them to couples who are not able to have children of their own...maybe a spareparts scenario also could be possible...a rich and powerful son or daughter needs a kidney or a heart transplant but no donor at this age so they snatch one of the poor....life on this planet is an endless stream of sorrow and misery for many ...my deepest compassion to the affected parents and to the child of course, heavy penaltys to people who do or order this or profit from it in any way....

1 person likes this

I'm  not a great supporter of the death penalty but this crime gets the nod everytime.What's it take for people to start to behave like humans not demons

1 person likes this