snoop1130

Queen formally approves law giving UK PM May power to trigger EU exit talks

68 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Grouse said:

So, just get on with it and stop expecting others to swallow all the anti EU guff as you clearly have

I don't expect anyone to swallow anything. You don't seem to like it when things are pointed out to you. Yes I am in agreement with you. Lets just get on with it.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I don't expect anyone to swallow anything. You don't seem to like it when things are pointed out to you. Yes I am in agreement with you. Lets just get on with it.

Great, so quit criticizing the thinkers who don't happen to agree with you

Its pointless discussing anything with you because you never accept ANY point that goes against your beloved Brexit.

On 17/03/2017 at 4:00 AM, Cats4ever said:

This would have been a story if Her Maj had NOT approved the law. It is a formality for the queen or her appointed rep in monarchical outposts, to approve.

It has been 300 years since royal assent was refused...

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

No further questions, your honour. I rest my case!

Welcome to the club others have enjoyed since 23 June :smile:

As a born again Yorkshireman what were your views on HMG (Maggie) v Scargill?

1 hour ago, stander said:

Yesterday was interesting, all the EU and Globalist mouth-pieces appeared on the News. Looks like they are going to demand a second referendum on rejoining the EU. 

We haven't left,.... yet!

41 minutes ago, Grouse said:

You have failed to grasp ANY of the points that I and others have been making on here.

Like many others, you will not listen to any other opinions

If you watch the documentaries I posted, you would see the likely cause of whats happened since Thatcher came to power. 

So, just get on with it and stop expecting others to swallow all the anti EU guff as you clearly have

In which case lets start by auditing their books...

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, stander said:

Yesterday was interesting, all the EU and Globalist mouth-pieces appeared on the News. Looks like they are going to demand a second referendum on rejoining the EU. 

Seems a bit pointless as all the 'avenues' have been exhausted?

1 hour ago, Laughing Gravy said:
2 hours ago, Humberstone said:

Gina Miller tried to stop Brexit ?? Really - and you have actual proof of this ? She might have delayed it with a court case, but then so did HMG when they appealed the ruling.

She tried and failed and was still trying to stop the government triggering article 50. She plays the victim very well, because of her trying to prevent the government from triggering article 50, she can't take public transport. Oh dear I doubt she ever did in the first place.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-legal-idUKKCN10119V

This is from last July, before the lawyers and PR people told her to tone it down a bit.

1 person likes this

ID: 40   Posted (edited)

Gina Miller merely corrected a gaping hole left open by Cameron who failed to grasp what he was unleashing & therefore didn't check the small print. The 'out' camp have no beef with her.

Edited by evadgib
1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-legal-idUKKCN10119V

This is from last July, before the lawyers and PR people told her to tone it down a bit.

Yes a vile woman. It seems pointless debating with some people like you have suggested. Apparently she is one of the 'thinkers' My sides are splitting at that one.

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Yes a vile woman. It seems pointless debating with some people like you have suggested. Apparently she is one of the 'thinkers' My sides are splitting at that one.

Why's she a 'vile woman' ?

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

To be fair she is a 'thinker' - albeit only for her own personal interests.