webfact

Russian kills "fellow countryman" in Jomtien beach accident this morning

51 posts in this topic

I herd a story years ago about a French guy who was famous for drinking and driving on ko samui. Apparently he hit a motorbike with with a couple of Burmese people on it. Killing them Both because they turned out to be illegals just paid some cash. And was back drinking and driving the next day.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I hope he had some sleepless nights after klling 2 people .

23 hours ago, juice777 said:

Yes me 2 but I would have added that in the original post. Constantly having to step in to the roads to avoid Parked motor bikes/stalls,lamp post etc. Is one of the most frustrating things for me in Thailand. Saying that I do always look.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

see looking first keeps you alive:smile:

The world has gone mad.

If you look around there are people everywhere glued to notsosmart phones stuck in their virtue signalling, social media ghettos. It's like Dawn of the Dead. A Zombified population scrolling up and down looking for something to "like" and to comment on to receive social media browny points.

Is it any wonder there are so many accidents around the world due to millions of peoples serious physiological addiction to the likes of Facebook whilst not taking a blind bit of notice to what is going on around them when out and about.

Sent from my computer at home.

Right on!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

13 hours ago, balo said:

I hope he had some sleepless nights after klling 2 people .

Yes nothing like sleepless nights in comparison to what should be a double figures jail sentence (if true).

1 person likes this

On March 18, 2560 BE at 9:41 PM, Thunder26 said:

I know an incident where a foreigner killed a Thai pedestrian. He got away by paying 100 K. 

Each case is different. It depends who died in the incident. 

I guess it does come down to status, how many police are involved etc yeah. I assume that was 100k baht right? That is really not a lot of money at all. Was the person you know in the wrong, drunk / no license / speeding? 

I just hope the police are able to confiscate and sell his vehicle. The policeman ball is coming up.