Thailand Forum
rooster59

One week to go: Walking Street more like Hell Zone than Happy Zone as man attacked

reallybigken    85

Ok, Maybe I'm missing something.

"He had been taking some pictures with his mobile phone "

He is in side a club on walking street taking pictures, while the government is trying to clean up the area. They have already had a few clubs raided in the last few weeks because of someone calling into the police and complained.

And what does nationality (owner Indian and he is Indian) have to do with it.

I not condoning there action, if that is really what they did, but I kind of get the feeling they asked him to erase the pictures and/or he mouthed off at them.

What happen to the pictures?

• Like 1

kiwikeith    1,032
4 hours ago, Get Real said:

Settlement:

The thai/indian man get 5000 Bath.
The owner shot him and make him disappear.

Settled!

Correct, big price to pay for taking pictures inside the club.

Very Dumb man.

• Like 1

catman20    2,211
1 hour ago, AlphMichaels said:

Never take pics inside a bar in Thailand.  A well-known fact.  If the owner/manager says "OK", you're fine.  If you don't ask, you could be in trouble.  If you don't know and you're a first-timer, you didn't do your research before coming which seems to be the case all too often in recent years.   

i agree 100% but whats the big deal about taking a few pics really ? i think they blow taking a few pics well out of per portion.

chuang    692

Got beaten by ten men, i dont see any bruises on him....:shock1:

• Like 2

carmine    3,959
4 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

"Come to a settlement"..... the guy had a gun in his ribs, death threat and beaten up, left alone in investigation room with assailants.....  the RTP are turning Thailand into the Liberia of S.E. Asia.

All very positive for the global image of tourism and tourist well treatment and safety!

• Like 1

hyku1147    1,484

I was chatting up a gal in Insomnia last year while 5 huge young Farang power lifter types walked in. The  security staff looked like cowed puppies. An hour earlier, they had struck, and  literally thrown out two slender Farangs who had committed the unspeakable act of questioning their inflated bar tab.LOL

• Like 1

Bartman1369    35
2 hours ago, AlphMichaels said:

Never take pics inside a bar in Thailand.  A well-known fact.  If the owner/manager says "OK", you're fine.  If you don't ask, you could be in trouble.  If you don't know and you're a first-timer, you didn't do your research before coming which seems to be the case all too often in recent years.   

Where is this encyclopedia of "resarch" I have lived here 18 months and it's the first I've heard about not taking pictures in a bar. If you cannot use cameras there should be a sign on the entrance to the establishment. 

• Like 2

A walk down the street by a few 'Officials' and a declaration that everything is good is NOT CHANGE. 17% of Thailand's GDP comes from Tourism unless they really truly want to keep this and increase it they need to do much better.  The tide ALWAYS turns.

• Like 2

Philthyphil    199
20 minutes ago, carmine said:

All very positive for the global image of tourism and tourist well treatment and safety!

This Indian ain't a tourist. 

Allstars    385
4 minutes ago, Philthyphil said:

This Indian ain't a tourist. 

Thanks for pointing out that is allowed to attack long time residents, only not tourists, and that the world should take note of it when considering to condemn an attack or not.

• Like 1

spacebass    48
Posted (edited)

It is true some gangster can kill you any time, end of story.

Edited by spacebass

shaurene    721

It is time for the main world countries give strong warnings to their citizens about Thailand being unsafe with no Police authority to protect them. Then Thailand may do something. But another big dream.

It is time for the main world countries give strong warnings to their citizens about Thailand being unsafe with no Police authority to protect them. Then Thailand may do something. But another big dream.

Oh the irony. You think the rest of the world's seedy red light District's are safe, with police everywhere?

Pattaya is Disneyland compared to them!
  • Like 2