snoop1130

Probe intensifies to find out if politicians and officials were involved in assassination plot

82 posts in this topic

Probe intensifies to find out if politicians and officials were involved in assassination plot

police.jpg

Police are investigating whether the nine suspects arrested along with the seizure of a large cache of war weapons from Ko Tee’s company in Pathum Thani last week are linked to any politicians, police or military personnel, Pol Col Krisana Pattanacharoen, deputy spokesman of the Royal Thai Police Office, told the media on Monday.

While insisting that the seizure of a substantial cache of war weapons was not staged, he said police have been monitoring Ko Tee or Wutthipong Kotthammakul and his men for quite a long time and found out that they were engaged in activities to discredit the National Council for Peace and Order and to incite unrest in the country via the social media.

He alleged that the group, including those arrested, was linked to the plot to assassinate government leaders and was behind the acts to disrupt recent attempts by officials to search the Dhammakaya temple.

Full Story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/probe-intensifies-find-politicians-officials-involved-assassination-plot/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-3-20

A troll post containing profane language has been removed.

7 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

You can go back decades in Thai politics and the same old tired tactics were being used. This one "the assassination plot" usually precedes some form of draconian action or mass arrest of key rivals.

We haven't had the pre counter-coup fancy dress birthday party for a while.

Can't really believe that anyone would really assassinate someone that high up.. just don't believe it. So I don't really believe this plot. 

2 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

That's what I mean, a fake plot is "revealed" to justify subsequent actions and gain sympathy from the public.

Yes I understood that..  just added to it that I would not believe something like that. Because going after someone like Prayut.. that is suicide same if you go after Thaksin or YL.. not good for your health. 

1 person likes this

I think that Pol Col Krisana Pattanacharoen should arrest the person who told him that his comb-over looks good. Love to see him doing a presss conference outside when the wind picks up and that hair picks up and starts flapping away.

Another worthy contestant for the "I'm not a smart as I  look" award.

2 people like this

Please no second turkey here.

12 hours ago, darksidedog said:

"He alleged that the group, including those arrested, was linked to the plot to assassinate government leaders ." Err, What Plot?

This is looking a little like the Trump wiretapping claim. Incredible accusation, lacking only the smallest piece of evidence in the public domain to back it up.

You mean the statement from Ko Tee saying he had an armed underground army and was going to use it if a coup happened?  A bit more than a small piece of evidence.

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/711882-ko-tee-admits-organising-red-riot-forces/

A prominent Redshirts activist has admitted that he has been preparing an armed "underground" force in the event of a military coup.

Smoking gun anyone? LOL

2 people like this