Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
snoop1130

Man dies in car crash with son of top comedian

That's the problem with Thailand's u-turn option; too many, too easy to make an error - especially when one driver u-turning assumes, as they invariably tend to do, that another driver on the other side will give way.

7 hours ago, sanukjim said:

Still the other driver was in a u-turn making him the responsible one 90%.Whoever devised these u-turns into a high speed highway had a very dumb idea.

A very Thai idea.

U turns are well known death traps. When I approach one or have to take a U turn ? I am super extra careful and never do it in a hurry !!!

Posted (edited)

After reviewing the video and using my detective skills, I recon that the driver of the car going way too damn fast and wreckless was just heading home and that the deceased was in the wrong for doing a U Turn in front of him.  He didn't want to kill anyone, someone just got in his way.

Case closed.

Edited by survivalblue

On 3/20/2017 at 1:41 PM, darksidedog said:

Dude, when you drive as stupidly as that, you do deserve whatever accident comes your way.

Don't get me wrong. I understand the pain his family will be going through, but this accident was totally avoidable, if he had just waited a few seconds for a break in the traffic.

I see this as Gods way of stopping the same thing happening next week with a fully loaded bus and countless dead.

Yeah! It´s right. Only one thing. With the hardheaded mindsets that exists in this country, even God will have a nearly impossible mission to accomplish.