Inspire

What do you like most about Thai girls?

330 posts in this topic

She's only really mine, when she's got my name tattooed on her. Hands off fellas this one's been branded.

"Now you stay out of the bar you'll hear"

"I'm a gunner text you, I'm a gunner email, I'm a gunner send you money, you just promise to stay out of the bar, okay honey?"

"Me no butterfly you, me love you long time"

tmp_5505-017~0567540349.jpg

2 people like this

what i like about Thai ladies is that they can give you lovely looking loek krungs😀.

29 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

yes, you can see their lips moving. yes i know it is a cultural thing, nam jai or greng jai or what ever. to put it bluntly the are cheap to support and they are easy to get into bed. the winning factor for me is as long as you dont marry them or put property in their name they can take you for anything when you go separate ways. this alone was a good enough reason to have kids with a thai woman and not a western one.

It's a bit early, but I can't make sense of the words I have underlined there.  

"as long as you *don't* marry.....they can take you ...etc"??? Should that be "can't"??

33 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

yes, you can see their lips moving. yes i know it is a cultural thing, nam jai or greng jai or what ever. to put it bluntly the are cheap to support and they are easy to get into bed. the winning factor for me is as long as you dont marry them or put property in their name they can take you for anything when you go separate ways. this alone was a good enough reason to have kids with a thai woman and not a western one.

my mistake blazes, they cant take anything.

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, catman20 said:

not even their stimulating conversation ? :cheesy:

like  ....  where you come from.    :shock1:

2 people like this