webfact

Trump unleashes military strikes against Assad airbase in Syria

576 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, beechguy said:

The absurdity is the people, that actually believe that she was a serious influence in the decision.

I would send your message of absurdity to the senior Diplomats that wrote the missive. The absurdity is that the POTUS has his daughter and son in law acting as advisors in the first place - THAT IS ABSURD!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, craigt3365 said:

The correct word is "proven".

Well substitute the word proven wherever you like in both cases. Your word scrabble does not deflect from the fact that the Judge is as guilty of the same offences as the criminal.

It's looking like Assad didn't get Trump's  message. So now, Trump has to walk away looking like a loser or send another and bigger message and get deeper into an unwinnable battle. Lose/lose scenario. 

2 people like this

Off topic posts and replies have been removed, this is not about Iraq. 

Good time to be buying gold stocks I dare say 555

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears Russian bosses haven't denied the sarin attack happened and, most telling, haven't denied that it was Syrian forces who delivered the toxins on civilians.

One would think the Russkies would at least come out and publicly condemn any poison attacks (regardless of how they happened).  Odd.

5 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears Russian bosses haven't denied the sarin attack happened and, most telling, haven't denied that it was Syrian forces who delivered the toxins on civilians.

One would think the Russkies would at least come out and publicly condemn any poison attacks (regardless of how they happened).  Odd.

They said it was a rebel chemical facility that was hit by an air strike releasing the gas.

10 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

And are we going to believe that, Coming from Assad's Russian buddies...............

that's a different question but I'm with Peter Ford and Ron Paul on this one

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

that's a different question but I'm with Peter Ford and Ron Paul on this one

I might suggest thinking for yourself........ and not 'follow the leader' . but up to you (as Thai girls say)....

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

isn't it, ultimately, about a pipe?

It is not about an oil pipeline. That was deferred years ago. The opposing politics of all possible countries puts it into the too hard basket. But about pipelines. Israel has an oil and gas venture off its shores that is huge. Proven and easily accessed. It has offered to partly venture a pipeline to Italy or Greece in what would be the worlds deepest pipeline. Lots of interest shown and nowhere near as risky as piping oil through Islamist countries. 

Trump’s For-Profit Presidency Takes Ugly Turn as He Makes Money by Attacking Syria

Trump owns stock in Raytheon, the manufacturer of the Tomahawk missile. When he fired them at Syria, Raytheon's stock rose (sub-title)

"For example, by making the Tomahawk cruise missile his weapon of choice when he attacked Syria, whether intentionally or inadvertently, he made money off it."

"How? A 2015 Business Insider report shows that in Donald Trump’s portfolio are shares in Raytheon (RTN), the defense contractor which makes all sorts of goodies for the military, including the Tomahawk missile."

"Moreover, they were a poor choice of weapon against an enemy airfield (the airfield was very quickly back in operation), leaving Palmer to argue therefore that Trump chose them only because he owns stock in the company. This adds a profit motive to the distraction from the Russia scandal the attack afforded."

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/04/08/trumps-for-profit-presidency-ugly-turn-money-attacking-syria.html

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, iReason said:

"How? A 2015 Business Insider report shows that in Donald Trump’s portfolio are shares in Raytheon (RTN), the defense contractor which makes all sorts of goodies for the military, including the Tomahawk missile."

2015, that's 2 years ago isn't it?

Just now, janclaes47 said:

2015, that's 2 years ago isn't it?

Trump’s Latest FEC Disclosure Shows Trump Has Stock In Company That Made Bombs Used In Syria 

"According to Trump’s most recent FEC disclosure, Trump has stock in Raytheon, the company that made the bombs the U.S. used in its Thursday attack on Syria."

"Trump claimed in August of last year that he sold all his stocks in the summer but it’s unclear if he actually did – his latest financial disclosure came out in May 2016 – a full month before Trump made the claim."

"So, as of right now, all we know is that Trump could have profited off the Syrian bombing. Hence, another reason Trump needs to release his financials and his tax returns – so far he’s refusing to do so."

http://news.groopspeak.com/trumps-latest-fec-disclosure-shows-trump-has-stock-in-company-that-made-bombs-used-in-syria/

1 person likes this

ID: 459   Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

I might suggest thinking for yourself........ and not 'follow the leader' . but up to you (as Thai girls say)....

haha that's the point I AM thinking for myself and not swallowing the Trump spin as you seem to. If you think  a western trained ophthalmologist is stupid enough to do this I suggest you, at least try, to think AGAIN

go watch the Ex British Ambassador to Syria say the same thing

Edited by LannaGuy
1 person likes this

16 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

The entire Western world is condemning Russian bombing of civilians? I tried to find that on google. So far, no luck.