WorriedNoodle

Cheap Lazada LED TV's - do they last more than a year?

22 posts in this topic

My Samsung microwave only lasted 15 months, and was cheaper to buy another one than get it repaired. Samsung are ok for smartphones etc, otherwise forget them.

Mine is about 15 years old now and still working.

My spare Samsung is working fine after a year , 32" , only 5000 baht I think it was.

From Lazada of course, in the shops you pay 2000 more.

I have a 10-11 year old 50" Panasonic plasma TV that is still working well... I paid more than 250,000 baht for it back then as it was the top of the line model.

It shows 720p and 1080p movies perfectly.

Amazing how prices have tumbled over the years.

18 hours ago, balo said:

From Lazada of course, in the shops you pay 2000 more

When I bought a TV last week the price on Lazada was exactly same as in shops, so I bought in shop as the delivery time from Lazada was not convenient.

ID: 20   Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

When I bought a TV last week the price on Lazada was exactly same as in shops, so I bought in shop as the delivery time from Lazada was not convenient.

Lazada is shops - so you look for the low price on the model you want - often some shops will be cheaper.  Lazada also sells some things directly and they are almost always cheaper and delivery is rapid.  On the right side near price will be the source - if directly sold it will say Lazada.  Also remember delivery time is worst case - my experience is next day to 4 days in most cases (items sourced in Thailand).

Edited by lopburi3

On 4/18/2017 at 5:08 PM, Encid said:

I have a 10-11 year old 50" Panasonic plasma TV that is still working well... I paid more than 250,000 baht for it back then as it was the top of the line model.

It shows 720p and 1080p movies perfectly.

Amazing how prices have tumbled over the years.

TV and some other electrical things,are the only things that have actually decreased in price,

while the cost of everything else has skyrocketed,the first tv I bought here ,30 years ago was  

a 21" Toshiba and cost 12,000 THB,

regards worgeordie

And more reliable. 40 inch Samsung LB550 about 8 years old. It was used continuously in a business 14 hours six days a week.

Recently it would start flikering on and off after a few hours. I did not even look into getting it fixed just gave away to a caretaker at the condo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk