Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
ubonjoe

Online 90 Day Reporting Site Is Working

Great timing. I was just at CW last Friday and it took over 3 hours to do my 90 day report. There were 250 people ahead of me. Oh well. Time to start doing it again online. Great news. 

• Like 1

That's great Joe, but does it apply to all immigration offices? Or do we have to check that our local office will allow online reporting?

38 minutes ago, norbra said:

A quick look and both Chrome and Firefox have problems

I use Opera now, so I suppose I have no chance.

6 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

That's great Joe, but does it apply to all immigration offices? Or do we have to check that our local office will allow online reporting?

All immigration offices should allow online reporting. I think there was one rogue office that would not accept them.

4 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I use Opera now, so I suppose I have no chance.

Not sure if there is a IE Tab extension for Opera (click the link and it will tell you).  You should try going on the site and try filling out the form to find out if Opera will work.

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

All immigration offices should allow online reporting. I think there was one rogue office that would not accept them.

Not sure if there is a IE Tab extension for Opera (click the link and it will tell you).  You should try going on the site and try filling out the form to find out if Opera will work.

Thanks Joe, always on the ball as usual.

53 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Chrome with the IE Tab extension installed.

You can access the site with any browser but to fill out the form you need Internet Explorer or a compatible browser.

All this has been discussed in the 2 year old  pinned topic at the top of the main page.

So you are saying that we are suppose to use outdated equipment like them? my computer says that's not a safe site and won't connect me.Why don't they use up to date equipment so everybody can use online reporting.. 

For me  I don't care ,its easier to drive 15 min there and do it in person.

3 hours ago, keeniau96 said:

Wow! good news, got next one coming up in a week, will check this out because had been using it with no problem before it went dow late last yr.

Note the separate tread started in the past day badmouthing (well-deserved) the extended downtime for the site.

Try dong it now , see if it works, you can do 14 days before I think ?? 

Every time the online reporting site is "up", I wonder how many people are going to the site even though they are not due or have no intention of actually filing the report online at that time.  It makes me think the site is getting many more hits that are not actually filing and so create a situation similar to a DNS attack.   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, digger70 said:

So you are saying that we are suppose to use outdated equipment like them?

You need to go to this topic and start reading form page one and you will find what you wrote has been mentioned many times.

1 hour ago, norbra said:

A quick look and both Chrome and Firefox have problems

But still possible...Firefox marks the site as "unsafe"...If you continue and click on "advanced" than you can accept it by "exeption" and go on.

Succes!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You need to go to this topic and start reading form page one and you will find what you wrote has been mentioned many times.

Ok I didn't read Everything (:

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Chrome with the IE Tab extension installed.

You can access the site with any browser but to fill out the form you need Internet Explorer or a compatible browser.

All this has been discussed in the 2 year old  pinned topic at the top of the main page.

I have Chrome with IE tab. And I used that combo a few times before. But now it works without IE tab with my Chrome

Using Firefox 52.0.2 to enter : https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do I got following message.

Quote     The owner of extranet.immigration.go.th has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.     Unquote

Not really an amazing surprise when you consider Thai Immigration's record on data security over the past year or so.

• Like 1