Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
ubonjoe

Online 90 Day Reporting Site Is Working

Thanks for letting us know Joe,

I just reviewed my last few applications and it works fine - using IE 8, once you get past the security screen.  Now if only it can keep working for another 6 weeks. 

Wonder why it has been down 4 months. 

Now when it's up again it's still exactly the same. Nothing has been done to improve it. 

19 minutes ago, hakancnx said:

Now when it's up again it's still exactly the same. Nothing has been done to improve it. 

Kind of amazing it's ever been up. More interesting is that it's up now. I wonder if the mobs in the Immigration offices here at Songkran had something to do w/ it. Maybe somebody figured it'd help to get rid of some of the 90-day reporters. 

24 minutes ago, hakancnx said:

It being down has been discussed many times. Immigration apparently took down their extranet for security reasons when sites were being hacked in December.

It was not down for maintenance or anything else.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

" Was able to enter the info, captcha and submit the report but got the same check with your local office  message I always get because of my very old entry."

Can someone please explain, "very old entry"?

I receive the same, "check with your local office  message" and do not understand why.

Is there a way to correct this situation?

I was able to use the service twice (about 1 year ago) before this message started appearing.

Thanks!

Edited by KenKadz

19 minutes ago, KenKadz said:

" Was able to enter the info, captcha and submit the report but got the same check with your local office  message I always get because of my very old entry."

Can someone please explain, "very old entry"?

I receive the same, "check with your local office  message" and do not understand why.

Is there a way to correct this situation?

I was able to use the service twice (about 1 year ago) before this message started appearing.

Thanks!

If you last entry was prior to 2013 you may not a have record in the database the system accesses.

Another problem is getting a new passport. After getting one you will not be able to do online reports until you leave and re-enter the country to get a new entry.

Many people get it because of an error when entering the info on the application form. Best to just enter the required fields marked by a *.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If you last entry was prior to 2013 you may not a have record in the database the system accesses.

Another problem is getting a new passport. After getting one you will not be able to do online reports until you leave and re-enter the country to get a new entry.

Many people get it because of an error when entering the info on the application form. Best to just enter the required fields marked by a *.

Got it Joe, Thanks!

My last Entry was Nov. 13, 2011.

No new Passport.

I was still able to use the "onlline" 90 Day Report "twice" before the messages started.

Reading your response I think the simple solution is to "leave and re-enter the country to get a new entry".

Once again thanks, your time and effort are appreciated.

Ken K

On 4/12/2017 at 11:32 AM, possum1931 said:

I use Opera now, so I suppose I have no chance.

opera is working

Munotlaw

11 minutes ago, Munotlaw said:

opera is working

Munotlaw

You are saying I can do my 90 day reporting on Opera?? I was told it needs an Internet Explorer extension, it does not have that, or have I missed something?

I've never done a 90 report ( online or in person ) as have been out the country a few times.

Do all my "internetting "on an iPhone.

What chance do I have/any tips ??

Edit: if it helps I can do a hotspot to my laptop, is this necessary ?

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

You are saying I can do my 90 day reporting on Opera?? I was told it needs an Internet Explorer extension, it does not have that, or have I missed something?

You should at least try completing the application form. That is where the problem arises from not using IE or a compatible browser. You can access the site with any type of browser.

If you try and have problems entering the info then you need get an extension or use IE.

• Like 1

Other sites on the extranet are also up (hotel reporting and Bangkok re-entry permit appointments).

Trying to find the hotel reporting site but not have much luck.

Cheers. I found this:

Registration by businesses via Internet.
Prepare the documents
  1. Business license or signed copy of business registration confirmation
  2. Letter of authorisation to conduct the registration via internet
  3. Copy of ID card of person giving authorisation and authorised person
  4. Fill in the form provided by the officer (download)
  5. 1 empty compact disk (CD)
Hand over the complete documents to the officer in charge.
  • The officer examines the documents.
The officer announces the result of the examination.
  • If documents are incomplete, the business owner is notified.
  • If documents are complete, the officer in charge accepts the registration. The registration code is sent to the business by mail or e-mail as indicated by the business owner, together with record forms.

But no indication of where to go next nor what to do with the empty compact disc. I am assuming I need to visit my local immigration office and ask the right questions?