Jump to content
Thailand Forum
webfact

Hua Hin fire guts beachside restaurant

Recommended Posts

webfact    24,349

Hua Hin fire guts beachside restaurant

 

1pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

 

HUA HIN: -- Fire raged through a restaurant on the beach at Hua Hin yesterday evening causing 200,000 baht worth of damage.

 

Police said fire broke out at the H and P Beach Corner on Soi Hua Don 13 as cleaning was going on. The restaurant was not open to customers at the time and no one was reported hurt.

 

Firefighters arrived and found a large crowd of onlookers. They managed to bring the blaze under control within 30 minutes.

 

There was extensive damage.

 

Police initially think that an electrical fault was to blame.

 

Source: Daily News

 
tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-04-12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, AGareth2 said:

inter restaurant conflict?

Much more likely to be caused by an electrical fault, since 90% of the buildings, including private housing, in Thailand could go up in flames at any minute. You only have to take a look at the state of overhead cables, electrical sockets with no earth, mixed lighting and power sockets with no on/off switches and the loose connections in many extension leads and dodgy showers to understand that any sensible safety standards are either not available, understood or are ignored , leaving millions of accidents just waiting to happen. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 22 September 2017 15:07
Sponsors
×