webfact

British tourist dead after fall in front of Sweetheart Go-Go in Pattaya

232 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, bander said:

Why all the foreigners who fall from balcony's is always naked?  

The whole story sound fishy, was there any ladyboy(s) on the balcony together with the victim?

Only if you say so.

Gave him room to breathe, covered with a towel and.................who gives him CPR before medics arrive? Anyone? TIT.

Sad really. :sad: RIP.

1 person likes this

ID: 79   Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

Gave him room to breathe, covered with a towel and.................who gives him CPR before medics arrive? Anyone? TIT.

Sad really. :sad: RIP.

CPR on a person who might have broken ribs, inner bleeding, etc?

A broken rib could stick into the lungs and CPR would definitely be wrong.

Important is that he's lying on his side that he can breathe until the emergency guys show up.  

I'm always helping people and could even get a few people back to life, but not after a fall from such a height. 

Edited by ajarngreg

Apparently, being naked is THE only possible way you can not have hundreds of dollars in your pocket at 4am in Pattaya. 😲

1 hour ago, stephenterry said:

then he had a companion with him, didn't he?

i think so and properly a L/B 

1 person likes this

ID: 84   Posted (edited)

Maybe he was sleepwalking. Although not knowing the layout of the room/windows, that seems as likely a reason as any.

Edited by Bangkok Barry
2 people like this

55 minutes ago, bander said:

Why all the foreigners who fall from balcony's is always naked? 

They aren't. But they're often found lying dead on the bed naked. Just something about Pattaya that makes a sexy man wanna get naked, esp. since his clothes have become too tight and he's not used to this tropical climate. He could have fallen off the balcony unaided except by alcohol, wearing only a towel.

BIB are investigating. If there's evidence of foul play, they'll probably find it. If not, then what can they do? CSI: TVF don't need no evidence, however, to know what happened. Reminds me, speaking of evidence,

Pro Tip.jpg

When yer investigatin' yer possible crime scene, be sure to check the victim's trash bin for a condom wrapper. In Pattaya you'll usually find one. Any experienced Pattaya dick knows it can be a source of crucial evidence, especially when it's discovered in his own gf's apartment. Size? Fingerprints? DNA? Could be key to cracking the case. But since the untrained local plod always overlook the evidentiary significance of the binned condom wrapper, the truth of a suspicious case can never be known with certainty. Just another reason to avoid pointless speculation.

1 person likes this

I'm pretty sure the owner is reading this topic and could check his CCTV to diffuse some of the conspiracies involving bodybuilder ladyboys.. geez.

8 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Maybe he was sleepwalking. Although not knowing the layout of the room/windows, that seems as likely a reason as any.

You are joking arent you?

9 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

You are joking arent you?

It seems that he's fully aware of what he's doing. Pretty much sick considering that family and friends are of course reading this thread. Only Google and you'll see plenty of web pages that lead you to TVF.

A guy who could have been killed, or committed suicide is not something to make jokes about. That's also the reason why this guy is being reported. 

1 minute ago, ajarngreg said:

It seems that he's fully aware of what he's doing. Pretty much sick considering that family and friends are of course reading this thread. Only Google and you'll see plenty of web pages that lead you to TVF.

A guy who could have been killed, or committed suicide is not something to make jokes about. That's also the reason why this guy is being reported. 

I found the speculation of the guy being a sleep walker very light hearted. That's  why i asked him if he was having a joke. I suppose i should have said "you are not being Serious, are you" A death in any form is not a joking matter. It just seems to me, and possibly others, that the amount of people that die in this way, is ridiculously high.Its just a matter of statistics, why is falling from a great height so common here.I understand that the parents, and kin of the boy must be in bits over this. And i would not presume to cause any further stress to them.I cannot imagine their feeling of helplessness, as they are so far away, and their boy is in the hands of strangers.There is more to this, than is being told right now.And i found the accusatory statement of him being a sleep walker, rather flippant.But of course anybody close to him would know if he was.

My respects, and sympathy to the relatives of this unfortunate lad.

2 people like this

I started with the sleepwalking while drunk theory and if you google the subject, it is actually something really common and it wasn't meant as a joke. If you look on Google Streetview the handrails only look about 80 cms high so there is a possibility. Another poster pointed out that he had a towel with him so now I think the "having a smoke an leaning over a bit too much" theory is more likely than sleepwalking because who sleeps with a towel wrapped around.

3 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

I found the speculation of the guy being a sleep walker very light hearted. That's  why i asked him if he was having a joke. I suppose i should have said "you are not being Serious, are you" A death in any form is not a joking matter. It just seems to me, and possibly others, that the amount of people that die in this way, is ridiculously high.Its just a matter of statistics, why is falling from a great height so common here.I understand that the parents, and kin of the boy must be in bits over this. And i would not presume to cause any further stress to them.I cannot imagine their feeling of helplessness, as they are so far away, and their boy is in the hands of strangers.There is more to this, than is being told right now.And i found the accusatory statement of him being a sleep walker, rather flippant.But of course anybody close to him would know if he was.

My respects, and sympathy to the relatives of this unfortunate lad.

It was just a suggestion of something that may have happened .

You did the same in speculating that a ladyboy may have been involved

Your above post could easily have been written about you and your speculation

7 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

And i found the accusatory statement of him being a sleep walker, rather flippant.But of course anybody close to him would know if he was.

Not necessarily true. I have only been told about my sleepwalking on two occasions in my whole life and that was at age 27 and 32. If nobody told you, you would never know. 

8 minutes ago, sanemax said:

It was just a suggestion of something that may have happened .

You did the same in speculating that a ladyboy may have been involved

Your above post could easily have been written about you and your speculation

Ok, dont get too accusatory, I don't know the stats of the poor guy, but do you really think that a 39 kilo bar girl could have done it?

But the post wasn't written about me, it was written about another poor guy. Whats the matter with you? Do you troll through posts with the intention of criticizing them? you need to get out more.And don't forget, as the op said, his parents could be reading this.So knock it on the head ok?

1 person likes this

I don't know the stats of the poor guy, but do you really think that a 39 kilo bar girl could have done it?

Which 39 kilo  bar girl are you referring to ?

Which ladyboy was you referring too ?

Do they actually exist, is there any suggestion that there was someone else in the room at the time ?

Or are you just using your imagination and speculating ?

12 minutes ago, wump said:

Not necessarily true. I have only been told about my sleepwalking on two occasions in my whole life and that was at age 27 and 32. If nobody told you, you would never know. 

I find the fact that you have only ever walked in your sleep twice, and at those ages,  interesting. I know a guy who only walks when he is absolutely drunk. He has been known to knock on peoples doors asking them if he can use their toilet.It's always the same question.They say that its your subconcience that is causing you to reenact an earlier dynamic.Did you ever seek medical or psychiatric help for it.

5 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

this place is called walking street guesthouse and it is not a short time place per se.

still, seems like a 10-15 m fall…..unlucky.

Funny, I use it all the time for ST, should I be staying longer to get my money worth?

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Which 39 kilo  bar girl are you referring to ?

Which ladyboy was you referring too ?

Do they actually exist, is there any suggestion that there was someone else in the room at the time ?

Or are you just using your imagination and speculating ?

Many a crime has been solved by people speculating, if nobody ever speculated, then many a crime would have gone unsolved. It would pay our illustrious police force to do a bit more of it, rather than give the cause of death at the scene. As for the Lady boy if there was one, unfortunately i don't know her name, but take a walk down WS and there's a million of them to choose from.And i dont know the name of the 39 kilo bar girl, but she never came into the equation. She was a possible, like the lady boy, a possible. And by the way , Sherlock Holmes really does exist and you can Write to him tat 221B Baker street, London SW. Now be a good chap and stop this ping pong game. Why dont you just wait and see what transpires,

Ps if you are asking if lady boys truly exist, have a trot down beach road or Soi Bukhoauw. You will be absolutely delighted to see that they do.

I really don't want to continue this topic, for decency reasons

ID: 98   Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

sherlock_s.jpg

Well, this story is more plausible than so many others--in fact, many bars have signs reading rooms for rent, day, week, or month; they fail to state, by the  hour. 

Of course, a short-time during Songkran doesn't explain why no money was found, even if cell phone or camera may have been left in real hotel room--no clothes were mentioned either.  

Edited by smotherb
last sentence added

Many a crime has been solved by people speculating, if nobody ever speculated, then many a crime would have gone unsolved. It would pay our illustrious police force to do a bit more of it, 

Ps if you are asking if lady boys truly exist, have a trot down beach road or Soi Bukhoauw. You will be absolutely delighted to see that they do.

I really don't want to continue this topic, for decency reasons

How many crimes have you solved through speculation ?

None ?

I also wasnt asking whether ladyboys truly exist, I was asking whether a ladyboy was involved in this story . Those are two very different things 

19 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

I find the fact that you have only ever walked in your sleep twice, and at those ages,  interesting. I know a guy who only walks when he is absolutely drunk. He has been known to knock on peoples doors asking them if he can use their toilet.It's always the same question.They say that its your subconcience that is causing you to reenact an earlier dynamic.Did you ever seek medical or psychiatric help for it.

I said I have only been TOLD two times. Probably happens a lot more often. As far as I understand, I can't do complex stuff when sleepwalking so locking the door with a chain from the inside and locking the balcony door helps. This way I would know in the morning if I had been sleepwalking as I won't re-lock stuff when sleepwalking. The smarter solution is obviously to drink less and more importantly, to not be overtired from the previous night/day.