webfact

British tourist dead after fall in front of Sweetheart Go-Go in Pattaya

232 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, spermwhale said:

Bar girls aren't in the business of pushing people off of balconeys. 

and farangs don't generally jump off balconies naked.

2 people like this

From minimum information, I'd put suicide bottom of the list. Why? The guy was 31 years old, and sharing the first night of Songkran with other revellers, in the most liberal street in Pattaya. At 4 am he fell naked 10-15 metres from the balcony above a Go-go bar. 

Either he was with company before the fall, or he was alone and too drunk (I'm assuming  that to be likely) to know what he was doing. If alone, he'd probably pass out on his bed fully clothed as opposed to staggering around the room and opening the balcony while naked. Not impossible ,but less likely.

No valuables (not even money or a wristwatch or mobile), but likely his passport was in the room, hence his name and age being reported, leads me to suspect he had a companion with him of either gender. I think that's the most likely scenario, but whether it was a deliberate push or misadventure would be difficult to determine even if CCTV revealed a companion entering/leaving the hotel. 

This theory holds up even if he was staying over a longer period (had to have valuables in the room) or if he was staying elsewhere and left his valuables there, why use the room above the Go-go? For a liasion, is the most likely scenario.  

I do hope the police locate the CCTV, or like other misfortunate farang deaths they weren't working. Result: Accident. Case closed.

ID: 48   Posted (edited)

I hope his heart stopped before they gave him cpr or that alone can kill a person.

Edited by USPatriot

Not such a Happy Street for this poor guy I am sure the police will know who was in the room with him  31 far too young to die Tragic 

On 4/14/2017 at 10:57 AM, webfact said:

Tourists ran in terror

Terror ? A naked man falling from the sky.

a towel was found to give him some modesty

rooms there were rented out on a daily basis

Probably an hourly basis.

4 hours ago, darksidedog said:

R.I.P.  Too young to meet such an end. The only thing about this that concerns me, apart from how he died, is that the story says NO valuables were found in his room.

Surely he must have had a wallet, a phone, a passport, camera? What happened to all of it? That none of these were found, to me suggests possible foul play.

maybe it was a short time room thats why no valuables were found in the room ? RIP

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

Ive seen this place advertised online…the owner appears to be scandinavian and he has a thread for it on a bingo players sex forum.

Im sure he probably has an arrangement with sweethearts for ST clients. Just saying I don't think it is a "love motel" that only rents by the hour.

"Bimbo Players Sex Forum? can you explain, please? 

Some off topic and troll posts also replies have been rmeoved

2 minutes ago, ajarngreg said:

Sounds like he gave all away before he did the ( was done) jump then died? It smells fishy and no chicks here. 

A mother Theresa mutant? 

Yes something is fishy indeed he was only 31

31 jumping 15 meters or so?  unlikely right?  unless escaping someone or helped.  Very sad end RiP

9 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Yes something is fishy indeed he was only 31

agree with you 100%

28 minutes ago, catman20 said:

maybe it was a short time room thats why no valuables were found in the room ? RIP

then he had a companion with him, didn't he?

we all know what happened , such a shame!

Just now, stephenterry said:

then he had a companion with him, didn't he?

Why else would he go to such a room?