Jonathan Fairfield

Pattaya: Brutal farang vs farang road rage assault caught on camera

424 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, KneeDeep said:

??

The suggestion for the odd and completely unrelated 'experiment' came from you.

"Verbally abuse"? You have no idea as to what occurred between the two, unless you are the "thug" in the video. Perhaps that you why you appear so defensive in this particular thread.

Perhaps he asked "What the hell are you doing?" You are putting our lives in danger!" 

Whereas in your mind, he "verbally abused", "squared up for a fight".....

You just appear to just be putting your particular spin on the story and then accusing anyone who disagrees as being naive. 

Seriously.....why it is that you have posted so much more than anyone else in this thread?

I play martial arts to a reasonable degree and I don't resort to violence. Just because I can doesn't mean that I do.

As a fighter, I know that the old dude had no intention of fighting. By his approach and his stances. But that is not the point.

He was also walking away.  

In "real life" anything can happen. If anything ever happens to you, I hope you'll understand when no offers sympathy, but only states "that's what happens in real life".

Anyway.,enough. Time to invoke Proverbs 26:4

1. "Seriously.....why it is that you have posted so much more than anyone else in this thread?"

Seriously? You read all my posts in this thread? Well done! I took over 2 weeks off until someone made a reply to an old post. If it bothers you, take a break yourself. If you keep replying on a similar note, expect to read more.

2. "The suggestion for the odd and completely unrelated 'experiment' came from you."

LOL> It was merely a way to illustrate a point. I didn't expect anyone would be stupid enough to take up the offer, let alone suggest it was an actual offer.  

3. "In "real life" anything can happen. If anything ever happens to you, I hope you'll understand when no offers sympathy, but only states "that's what happens in real life"."

As I don't go around abusing strangers in public, I won't be requiring your sympathy or your assistance, thank you very much. I know when to keep my mouth shut. However, if I did get into trouble, how would you know who I am so you can avoid helping me LOL. Imagine you found out later that you actually helped Tropo.

4. "I play martial arts to a reasonable degree and I don't resort to violence. Just because I can doesn't mean that I do. As a fighter, I know that the old dude had no intention of fighting. By his approach and his stances. But that is not the point. He was also walking away."

Your personal behaviour or fighting skills have no bearing on the probability of what can happen when people choose to abuse people in public, for whatever reason. 

And this gem was from your last post:

5. "Most odd to suggest that no one should speak up for fear of violence and if ones does, they deserve everything they get."

Please tell me what is the point of getting angry and remonstrating when someone has done something you don't appreciate? What's done is done. Complaining about it after the fact is pointless, other than blowing off steam... should we all become vigilantes to teach everyone out there a lesson? Perhaps we should leave that up to a fighter with your amazing skills. Good luck.

You really should go back and read your Bible again before you invoke any more scripture. Who's the fool you are referring to in Proverbs? Could it be you?

Off-topic, personal attack post and reply removed.

Please stay on topic.

I have seen some road rage videos where one of the parties was carrying a spray can of "mace".....

Works really well to subdue the aggressor when sprayed in their face.

In this case who should have sprayed who??  

off topic music vid removed