Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
Jonathan Fairfield

Pattaya: Brutal farang vs farang road rage assault caught on camera

6 minutes ago, Spaniel said:

It looks like this took place on Pattaya Klang near the Klang and 3rd road intersection and in front of the Black and Red restaurant.

Correct.

Looks like he was "flopping" to garner sympathy.  The Arab rage on Sukhumvit Friday Night was way more intense.  Russians? Roidheads?  Boiler Room guys on Holiday?  Hitting an of occpied vehicle could also be criminal...some good size donations will be due...

the reason so many Thais got involved was it likes like the asian, presumably thai lady and child with the helmets on were on the motorbike.  Can't quite tell if the fat farang was on the bike also, but it would be a good geuss

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, onemorechang said:

What happened was
The big guys boy keep splashing water out of the car to the poor guys little girl who's sick and they were on the way to hospital (they were on motorbike) the poor guy waved him to stop and that's why he stopped the car and yeah u saw the rest in the vid

( this is what the Thai guy who film this said anyway)

If the above is true

Then the guy is a bigger idiot than i thought.

he should have continued to the hospital with his  little girl

not start some,  road rage. over water at Songkrain

This is how my thai staff explained what happened also. The occupants in the car are Russian. No mention of victim's nationally. 

Edited by marinediscoking
  • Like 2

You have your sick daughter on a scooter going to a hospital thru Pattaya and it is songram and you expect not to get wet. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, smedly said:

That is all well and good and probably good advice...............but

It doesn't make what followed either right or justified, the Tattooed yob should be facing assault charges

This is not a matter of what is right or justified. He should have been wiser as to the possible consequences of his actions.

Other than venting, what was the point of his actions?

If the water splashing story is true I'm not at all surprised the older guy got angry.What does surprise me is just how few fights break out between farangs and non participants every year,as my experience is Thais will desist when asked but Farangs rarely will even when a good reason is provided.

• Like 1