Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

North Korean official says will continue missile tests - BBC

Inepto Cracy    304
1 minute ago, Dumbastheycome said:

Kindly  provide   a  link  to  official confirmation  that  the  US  took out   the  NK  test   missile.  Thanks  in anticiption.

Negative. I wont be supplying any links as this is privileged information, I posted this to stop the guess work going on.

Just be happy the message was sent to NK. Don't mess with the best.

Plenty of places you can seek for yourself on the web to find the information, yes it is out there.

Hint, search up on electronic counter measures and remote reprogramming of missiles.

Enough said as I have told you way toooo much anyway.

• Like 1

Dumbastheycome    622
10 minutes ago, Inepto Cracy said:

Negative. I wont be supplying any links as this is privileged information, I posted this to stop the guess work going on.

Plenty of places you can seek for yourself on the web to find the information, yes it is out there.

Hint, search up on electronic counter measures and remote reprogramming of missiles.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh !   Right ! Thanks  Mr   Bond. 

• Like 2

Dumbastheycome    622

I  am left   amazed!  It would  seem  that the  US  has  the  capacity  to   negate  the  aspirations  of   any  country in the  acquisition  of   nuclear   missiles !

So  all  is  good !   Forget   about   NK.  

The good  USA  being in possession  of   this  technology  along  with  massive   nuclear   capacity,  chemical   and  biological weaponry capacity will  continue  providing  enforced  security  with  Trump the  Chump  having  a  finger  on  all the  buttons !

Dream on !

mrwebb8825    460

The strike should come from the states BUT launched from an airbase in China. The Chinese have already re-enforced the Korean border to the north with thousands of troops. Wait for another 1 of Kimmy's narcissistic parades and drop a series of EMP bombs in and around him as well as a few on the known targets where his nuclear facilities are. EMPs are designed not to kill but to destroy electronics. There will be some casualties from the shock waves but not nearly what conventional weapons would do.

Follow that up with the S. Korean army rolling north and the Chinese army rolling south to take out the conventional weapon sites.

Kind of hard for N.Korea to call in strikes when their phones, radars and radios no longer work.

Asiantravel    3,532
On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 10:04 AM, FitnessHealthTravel said:

A strike on North Korea will be swift and strategic. They won't know what hit them. Trump has already shown how he doesn't care about the haters, he'll just get it done. The message this will send will change the world.

LOL so funny  :giggle:\America wasn't even able to outmanoeuvre a small country like Vietnam.

but yes you are right the world will certainly change when USA is plunged into darkness

North Korea amps up worries about potential threat to the U.S. power grid    

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/energy-green/sd-fi-emp-threat-20170309-story.html

ilostmypassword    6,752
On 4/18/2017 at 10:13 PM, Inepto Cracy said:

I don't think anyone is going to give you any credit unless you show us your badge.

• Like 1

Andaman Al    5,498
On 4/18/2017 at 11:13 PM, Inepto Cracy said:

So you post 'privileged information' that you clearly deem sensitive on a site that is neither anonymous or secure in any way. You do realise that if anyone was posting sensitive information that a simple phone call to the owners of this site from an authorised person would have all your data and information delivered to the interested party in a heart beat. I smell a mountain of male bovine feaces.

• Like 1

sujoop    763
On 4/18/2017 at 10:13 PM, Inepto Cracy said:

Having just found the aforementioned 'privileged information' website,, it becomes apparent Donald Trump is.... actually Chuck Norris:
https://twitter.com/chuck_facts

-Chuck Norris uses a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.

-Chuck Norris doesn't dial the wrong number. You answered the wrong phone.

-We live in an expanding universe. All of it is trying to get away from Chuck Norris.

-The truth will set you free. Unless Chuck Norris has you, in which case, forget it buddy!

A bit more (topic related;) levity:  

Back on topic, 2 fat, irrational, narcissist, man-children, with fragile egos, delusions of grandeur AND weapons of mass destruction? What could possibly go wrong.

baboon    11,078
1 hour ago, Andaman Al said:

So you post 'privileged information' that you clearly deem sensitive on a site that is neither anonymous or secure in any way. You do realise that if anyone was posting sensitive information that a simple phone call to the owners of this site from an authorised person would have all your data and information delivered to the interested party in a heart beat. I smell a mountain of male bovine feaces.

Be very careful. There are many of us sitting in the bars of Bangkok and Pattaya who are privy to the kind of classified information that would make your toes curl. Hell, I remember jumping from 30,000 feet into... no, I've said enough. Forget I posted this. We Special Forces tend to keep matters under wraps...

ilostmypassword    6,752
6 hours ago, mrwebb8825 said:

The strike should come from the states BUT launched from an airbase in China. The Chinese have already re-enforced the Korean border to the north with thousands of troops. Wait for another 1 of Kimmy's narcissistic parades and drop a series of EMP bombs in and around him as well as a few on the known targets where his nuclear facilities are. EMPs are designed not to kill but to destroy electronics. There will be some casualties from the shock waves but not nearly what conventional weapons would do.

Follow that up with the S. Korean army rolling north and the Chinese army rolling south to take out the conventional weapon sites.

Kind of hard for N.Korea to call in strikes when their phones, radars and radios no longer work.

Yes. The Chinese will be delighted to have staunch allies of the US moving closer to its borders. Sounds believable.

oilinki    7,685
6 hours ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Nobody drops an EMP bomb. 

To create EMP effect, nuclear bomb need to be detonated at high altitudes, above our 'space' limit 100km.

IIRC the neutrons released from fission, ionise the ionosphere, which creates both temporary electromagnetic pulse (EMP) as well as longer term ionisation, which is harmful for both for the people in ISS as well as low flying satellites.

There are no shockwaves felt on ground.

The treaty for not exploding nuclear weapons in space is there for a reason.

Perhaps, you were thinking about theoretical neutron bomb? 

Nobody in their right mind and knowledge what happens afterwards will ever use nuclear weapon against people in _any_ circumstance. Ever.

mrwebb8825    460
14 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

Yes. The Chinese will be delighted to have staunch allies of the US moving closer to its borders. Sounds believable.

It would be the best way for the Chinese. Reach an agreement that when they meet in the middle, each turns back around and does "clean-up" to take out anything that was missed. The Chinese and the S.Koreans resume the mining while the whole of Korea finally becomes united. America and Japan stand ready to block any Russian interference until it's all over. No losers except the nutjobs in charge in the middle at the moment.

mrwebb8825    460
14 hours ago, oilinki said:

Nobody drops an EMP bomb. 

To create EMP effect, nuclear bomb need to be detonated at high altitudes, above our 'space' limit 100km.

IIRC the neutrons released from fission, ionise the ionosphere, which creates both temporary electromagnetic pulse (EMP) as well as longer term ionisation, which is harmful for both for the people in ISS as well as low flying satellites.

There are no shockwaves felt on ground.

The treaty for not exploding nuclear weapons in space is there for a reason.

Perhaps, you were thinking about theoretical neutron bomb? 

Nobody in their right mind and knowledge what happens afterwards will ever use nuclear weapon against people in _any_ circumstance. Ever.

Weapons have been developed to create the damaging effects of high-energy EMP. These are typically divided into nuclear and non-nuclear devices.

NNEMP generators can be carried as a payload of bombs, cruise missiles (such as the CHAMP missile) and drones, with diminished mechanical, thermal and ionizing radiation effects, but without the political consequences of deploying nuclear weapons.