webfact

Nigerian man beaten after giving the middle finger in Pattaya

100 posts in this topic

An unidentified thai man stained with the victims blood, pointing out four other suspects????

Coming from Africa you'd expect that guy to be a bit more street wise about dealing with savages. Getting out of a car to confront a pack of drunken savages is dumb dumb dumb.

Yesterday it was 2 ferlung causing grief , today a Nigerian , there must be more I have missed , must go to Patts next year sounds like so much fun.

1 minute ago, toofarnorth said:

Yesterday it was 2 ferlung causing grief , today a Nigerian , there must be more I have missed , must go to Patts next year sounds like so much fun.

It's called Fiercelang......

2 hours ago, Spaniel said:

You're joking, right?

Why would he be. I've lived in Pattaya 8 years, never had a problem.

Don't worry, they usually supply shops and dudes with coke only. Well, some of them deliver ice as well. Not too bad in this climate, or?

But what if Pepsi is preferred?

He got beaten up and nobody inherited 20 million dollars

2 people like this

Why would he be. I've lived in Pattaya 8 years, never had a problem.

It's like any big vibrant tourist resort if you go looking for it you will find it.

I've witnessed many scuffles and one particularly brutal encounter involving two English guys and a group of Thais. Most have a common theme. Taught me a very valuable lesson and I've spent many years enjoying Pattaya and all it has to offer without the slightest hint of trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

1 person likes this

Admittedly i gave the FINGER to a truckload of thais that dumped

bucket of water on me riding my bike in a truck driveby--i will take my chances

Rather go out on my feet than live on my knees..an a##hole is still an A##hole....:wai:

1 hour ago, Cracker2000 said:

Oddly, the 'finger' is no a common insult in Nigeria, over there they use a gesture where they flick all 5 digits in your direction to express the same sentiment.

Yes, he should have used the "5 Kobo" salute; he'd be satisfied and his adversaries would have no idea what the gesture meant!

Patrick

7 hours ago, roobaa01 said:

is that nigerian staying legally in thailand, hopefully immigration will be running a check-up.

secondly he appears drunk, hence driving being an offence together with the flipping bird ???

wbr

roobaa01

yes, I too am sitting in my room and very worried about if the black man is legal or not. I hope hes not and gets caught but Im scared they wont check. this is very important to me and I hope I can sleep tonight Im so stressed about it

1 person likes this

When I first read the article, I thought it said he received fist aid.  Lol.  I like my version better.

ID: 64   Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, jerojero said:

But what if Pepsi is preferred?

Then it's possible to switch to some weedy Pepsi. Nothing is impossible here. Any special are welcome. 

Edited by ajarngreg

On 2017/4/17 at 8:47 PM, stravers said:

Notice how hard one of the Thais is struggling to dish out a beating while his friend restrains him?

C9qVXfyVoAAOz1-.jpg

Nice photo. Is he from Star Wars movie with that uniform? Which Galaxy are you from?

22 hours ago, p_brownstone said:

Rubbish.

Have you ever lived in Nigeria?

Patrick

Do you know in Nigeria you could set up a bogus office in 24 hours? There are people who will do it for you for an agreed sum of money. There will even be bogus secretary typing on the keyboard , a receptionist with a desk, and also your chosen company's name in shining metallic alphabet.

That was how a Malaysian lady was con out of her money when she went to Nigeria to check it out, she thought everything was fine. She pumped in the money.

3 hours ago, soalbundy said:

He got beaten up and nobody inherited 20 million dollars

But I received my 30 million Euros without problems from a Nigerian princess called Diana. 

ID: 69   Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, madusa said:

Do you know in Nigeria you could set up a bogus office in 24 hours? There are people who will do it for you for an agreed sum of money. There will even be bogus secretary typing on the keyboard , a receptionist with a desk, and also your chosen company's name in shining metallic alphabet.

That was how a Malaysian lady was con out of her money when she went to Nigeria to check it out, she thought everything was fine. She pumped in the money.

Do you also have information how easy they get a Ghanaian passport, because the Nigerians aren't the most wanted "quality tourists" in Thailand. 

They caught a big shot, but ten others filled his position within ten seconds.

A Nigerian man accused of being behind thousands of online frauds across the world has been arrested.

The 40-year-old Nigerian, identified only as "Mike", was allegedly the head of an international criminal network behind scams totalling more than $60m (£45m).

The criminal network compromised email accounts of small and medium-sized businesses all over the world, including in the US, Australia, Canada, India, Malaysia, Romania, South Africa and Thailand, Interpol said.

More about the hospitality in Nigeria here; http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/nigerian-cyber-scammer-worldwide-scams-45m-arrested-interpol-a7166531.html

Please say that out loud. Forty- five Million British Pound. Or Sixty Million Greenbacks. OMG , MIke. :stoner:

Edited by ajarngreg

Who are those nice women who were helping him?  Just bystanders?

3 hours ago, phycokiller said:
11 hours ago, roobaa01 said:

is that nigerian staying legally in thailand, hopefully immigration will be running a check-up.

secondly he appears drunk, hence driving being an offence together with the flipping bird ???

wbr

roobaa01

yes, I too am sitting in my room and very worried about if the black man is legal or not. I hope hes not and gets caught but Im scared they wont check. this is very important to me and I hope I can sleep tonight Im so stressed about it

that means i'm not the only one who has nothing else on his mind than the legality of this Nigerian and his flipping bird :ermm:

4 hours ago, ajarngreg said:
4 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

It's called Fiercelang......

"ferlung" added to my collection of ThaiVisa "Farang" spellings :smile:

"fiercelang" does not qualify.

barang
farang
falang
fa-lawn
farlang
farung
farong
faring
farnags
falung
felang
ferlung***
felung
feelongs
ferong
ferang
ferung
fetang
flaung
furung
furlong
furlung
forong
folong
forlong
pharung
franansgs
ferlang
forang
folung
frangs
furong

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Naam said:

"ferlung" added to my collection of ThaiVisa "Farang" spellings :smile:

"fiercelang" does not qualify.

barang
farang
falang
fa-lawn
farlang
farung
farong
faring
farnags
falung
felang
ferlung***
felung
feelongs
ferong
ferang
ferung
fetang
flaung
furung
furlong
furlung
forong
folong
forlong
pharung
franansgs
ferlang
forang
folung
frangs
furong

I'm a Farang anything else is just racist.

Anyway whats all this gettin upset by the middle finger, isn't it culturally an American gesture.

Us Brits will be ok as in our culture its the  2 finger salute, seems the world isnt yet aware of this far superior gesture.

6 minutes ago, ffaarraanngg said:

I'm a Farang anything else is just racist.

Anyway whats all this gettin upset by the middle finger, isn't it culturally an American gesture.

Us Brits will be ok as in our culture its the  2 finger salute, seems the world isnt yet aware of this far superior gesture.

Would Fartoolong be accepted? 

20 hours ago, webfact said:

Saimchon News reported that Mr Kennedy Akononu had been annoyed by people blocking his way splashing water and had given them the middle finger.

There appears to be a mistranslation. The actual Saimchon article says it was his Thai girlfriend sitting next to him in his car who raised her middle finger at the revellers, not the Nigerian gentleman.

The revellers then started banging his car and he got out where upon he was attacked by the youths who beat him with bottles and crash helmets before escaping on their motorbikes.

Police are currently checking CCTV footage to help apprehend the troublemakers with a view to prosecute them since it's a serious incident adversely affecting the reputation of Pattaya.