Jonathan Fairfield

British PM May calls for early election on June 8

363 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, billd766 said:

That phrase was floating around in my mind from somewhere and you confirmed from where. A song ahead of its time. Video was good to. Thanks for updating me. So much floats around in my mind today. When I pass it will be a permanent reset I guess. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

That phrase was floating around in my mind from somewhere and you confirmed from where. A song ahead of its time. Video was good to. Thanks for updating me. So much floats around in my mind today. When I pass it will be a permanent reset I guess. 

 

The song and singer rang an instant bell with me so it was easy. My appreciation of "modern pop" music gave up the ghost when Freddie Mercury from Queen died in 1991.

 

Sure there the odd singer and song I can get along with nowadays but not that many.

 

My apologies to all for my :offtopic2: post. :sorry:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CharlieK said:

How about abolishing taxes?

Thats been done already mostly effecting the rich. You of course have picked up the slack. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Thats been done already mostly effecting the rich. You of course have picked up the slack. 

I think you picked up the wrong poster when replying, but I agree with your point.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

I think you picked up the wrong poster when replying, but I agree with your point.

Sorry mate pre lunch post don't do well on an empty stomach. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The only person who thinks Blair is a good politician is Blair. He cared so much for the county he gave Brown the premiership, so he could go make millions on the talk circuit. Any political situation he has been involved with since has been a total failure. 

 

Maybe he should be given a 2nd opportunity at his Middle East Peace Envoy post.

 

Damascus is missing you Mr Blair.

 

On another note, I see JC wants to Abolish food banks, ban Zero hour contracts and set a minimum £10 hr.

 

Food banks for people unable to manage their finances properly.

Companies will relocate where they can operate zero hour, everyone loses.

How many companies can afford to pay £10 without job cuts?

 

http://labourlist.org/2017/04/corbyns-vision-for-britain-the-policies-labour-is-set-to-include-in-its-manifesto/

 

Who advises the Labour Party these days?

 

 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, billd766 said:

 

The song and singer rang an instant bell with me so it was easy. My appreciation of "modern pop" music gave up the ghost when Freddie Mercury from Queen died in 1991.

 

Sure there the odd singer and song I can get along with nowadays but not that many.

 

My apologies to all for my :offtopic2: post. :sorry:

Forgiven. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, citybiker said:

 

Maybe he should be given a 2nd opportunity at his Middle East Peace Envoy post.

 

Damascus is missing you Mr Blair.

 

On another note, I see JC wants to Abolish food banks, ban Zero hour contracts and set a minimum £10 hr.

 

Food banks for people unable to manage their finances properly.

Companies will relocate where they can operate zero hour, everyone loses.

How many companies can afford to pay £10 without job cuts?

 

http://labourlist.org/2017/04/corbyns-vision-for-britain-the-policies-labour-is-set-to-include-in-its-manifesto/

 

Who advises the Labour Party these days?

 

 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I beleive this is JC principle advisor.

 

 

 

image.jpeg

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Who's barber? My barber never said that ( something for the weekend, sir? Was more usual)

Last time my barber asked me that question I was a bit naive, and asked for a lawnmower and 4 liters of Castrol 20/50. I was planning to mow the lawn and do an oil change on my pick up...
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I beleive this is JC principle advisor.

 

 

 

image.jpeg.a10f1705dbbf0103ba7e70a4c38595a3.jpeg

I would suggest he describes himself as grungy grey then, given that he doesn't appear to have had a decent wash for a while

 

I know, I know, I'm just an old fascist stereotypes...

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, nontabury said:

I beleive this is JC principle advisor.

 

 

 

image.jpeg

Holding up a silly sign would be the most work he's done in 5 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 25 April 2017 13:29
Sponsors