Deserted

A fine old mess

259 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, chrissables said:

I don't make the laws, and i am not breaking any laws.

The city which i ride in in none of your business and <deleted> knows why you think it is!

As you have never met me, you are in no position to remark on my riding ability, stop being a <deleted>.

It is my life, and what i do affects nobody but me, keep you stupid  moronic views to yourself and stick to facts.

My finances are nobodies business, especially yours you <deleted>.

I require no excuses, and certainly no explanation to an ignorant person such as you.

Charming. You must make friends wherever you go.

Before you accuse someone of being ignorant, I'd suggest checking your posts for grammar, spelling and punctuation.

3 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I know exactly where it is, my knowledge of Nakhon Sawan is quite good, I was a teacher at Satri Nakhon Sawan school about 2 Ks from the bank up near Big C.

In case it is of interest there is a shop up Dawadeong by the Thai Hotel selling a range of pies, teabags and the like. Still in the process of opening so not yet fully sorted.

1 minute ago, bazza73 said:

Charming. You must make friends wherever you go.

Before you accuse someone of being ignorant, I'd suggest checking your posts for grammar, spelling and punctuation.

His punctuation seems reasonably on the mark to me, but I am ready to stand corrected.

If this forum is any guide, after more than a century (I think) of compulsory free education, standards of literacy are abysmal. People seem proud of a lack of ability to spell properly. Not commenting on your mate here, just a general observation.

We are being slowly taken over by the "could of / should of / would of" brigade.

This topic has gone off topic and has degenerated  into bickering ,trolling and flaming. CLOSED

2 people like this