webfact

Did she fall or was she pushed? Swede in custody after "mute" Thai wife falls from Pattaya 8th floor condo

127 posts in this topic

I saw some deaf people eating out at Songkran.  I noticed their faces were very Expressive.  He probably couldn't deal with that. :passifier:

1 hour ago, Toshiba66 said:

What does that have to do with this story?

The girl that went over was Thai.

My post was in  response to another poster who queried the high death toll in Thailand from balcony falls, to those in the  US, did you not read or understand his post!

13 hours ago, colinneil said:

Must have been some argument.

How do you argue with a person who is mute?

Throw them over the balcony ?

Feel very sorry for the woman, as if her life wasn't hard enough by itself.

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, colinneil said:

Middle finger 

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, steven100 said:

certainly is ... I wonder if he had had enough or she slipped .....    the slipped don't sound too plausible :shock1:

Recently a friend of mine slipped in the water in his bathroom and died three days later.

13 hours ago, themerg said:

I am a long-time reader of ThaiVisa.com.

I have been reading of people falling for 3 years.

I have tried to rationalize this problem, BUT I can't.

Too many people " FALL" from Buildings in LOS.

LOS has 66 million people.

USA has 350 million people.

The "per-capita" numbers don't make sense to me.

LOS has more people fall from buildings in 1 year than USA has in 5 years.

A LOT of PUSHING from buildings going on in LOS.

MACH MACH "crazy in the heat" in  LOS.

Maybe this plays a major part of "the Balcony-Syndrome" concerning Farangs.

- A hard working Farang finally manages to retire in "paradise".
- Possibly experiences instances of deceit and betrayal, by persons (a person), that he trusted 100 %.
- Health problems arise.
- Financial problems arise.
Those combined factors may lead a Farang to believe, that he hasn't ended up in paradise, but in hell instead. = Broken dreams, failing health, dwindling finances.
At this point, the balcony with a low reiling is only a few steps away.....
Cheers.

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, colinneil said:

You´re a funny guy.

Probably just another baby from sweden that can´t take a rejection. Oh! No sex today? I trow you from the balcony!

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, swissie said:

Maybe this plays a major part of "the Balcony-Syndrome" concerning Farangs.

- A hard working Farang finally manages to retire in "paradise".
- Possibly experiences instances of deceit and betrayal, by persons (a person), that he trusted 100 %.
- Health problems arise.
- Financial problems arise.
Those combined factors may lead a Farang to believe, that he hasn't ended up in paradise, but in hell instead. = Broken dreams, failing health, dwindling finances.
At this point, the balcony with a low reiling is only a few steps away.....
Cheers.

Why would a person do that I wonder, especially when there are so many other less terrifying and traumatic ways out, it doesn't make sense.

23 hours ago, biplanebluey said:

I wish you people would read properly------- She is dead.In my opinion she is better off anyway.Can you imagine a life being deaf or dumb and having a permanently crippled body.RIP poor young lady

But the victim was not dead and was still breathing.

On 4/20/2017 at 8:02 AM, Toshiba66 said:

Incredible that she initially survived the fall.

Not so uncommon. Skydivers who bounce at terminal velocity frequently survive a few hours. Their organs are mush and they expire later in the hospital.

ID: 116   Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, midzo said:

Not so uncommon. Skydivers who bounce at terminal velocity frequently survive a few hours. Their organs are mush and they expire later in the hospital.

Could also be balance in the fall, if she was concious and trying to turn to feet first or to land on her bum she'd instinctively not go head first into the pavement.  Most who commit suicide know to get the deed done you dive right in head first.

If your falling and want to live you won't smash your head in.

Edited by survivalblue

13 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Hey thats sick how u talk!imagine thats your daughter see how u feel than!

To be quiet honest I am so sick of these people over balconies You right i do  feel sorry for her and the guy looks as guilty as sin

Much will depend on how connected any of her family or relatives are and how much they complain or are induced to complain.  And of course as others have posted there has never been any follow up or charges that I am aware of for any falang that has fallen or even allegedly been pushed from a balcony. 

The Swede is a convicted criminal , charged with violence and hitting people in the face. Another bad guy in Pattaya. I am not saying he is guilty but I would say the police is onto something here.

2 hours ago, balo said:

The Swede is a convicted criminal , charged with violence and hitting people in the face. Another bad guy in Pattaya. I am not saying he is guilty but I would say the police is onto something here.

Actually seems he is originally from Finland but lives in Sweden.

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, midzo said:

We really needed to know that.

I can image to be a Deaf guy. Deaf people have a life such as work and travel. Because you have no experience to understand how to feel to be Deaf person's life. Of course, the hearing people look for a easy life to hear everything. Therefore, the Deaf people arent 100% dumb. I see some the hearing people are really dumb. So they are just a human being.

This lady who passed away is really damn hot. My facebook feednews was covered of her pictures by her friends posts. They were sad and cried that she is in RIP. I also dont think it is right to add her picture here.

On 4/20/2017 at 10:41 AM, hobobo said:

If she was deaf, she could speak and lip read, no need for sign language!

Hahaha. She is a Deaf lady. Therefore, thw Deaf lady doesnt speak and read lip at all. How can she communite? It is sign language. Obvoisuly, someone has no education in Deaf community. 

On 4/20/2017 at 0:18 AM, Grovst said:

I looked him up and he´s from the small town I live in (pop ~ 6000) and a convicted felon. The provided link is from a Swedish sight with a database of convicts.

https://lexbase.se/personsok?Search[fullname]=karhapä&Search[personal_id]=&Search[city]=&_=&s=f83b3eb48551d5318e420bfa33de0203

He was convicted for assault and the punishment was 1 month in prison but i Sweden these convictions 99% of the times get transformed to "communityservice" and in this case equals 50 h.

He punched a guy a couple of times at a local "hoe down".

I don´t know if that says something about hi´s caracter :coffee1:

Oh wow Lexbase.  Haven't heard that for many years since I worked on a big legal case as a defense contractor

4 hours ago, Revlife7 said:

Hahaha. She is a Deaf lady. Therefore, thw Deaf lady doesnt speak and read lip at all. How can she communite? It is sign language. Obvoisuly, someone has no education in Deaf community. 

Revlife7, go educate yourself. Google "how do deaf people communicate" - that will be a first step. Don't remain dumb.

1 person likes this