webfact

New ferry services to connect Sattahip with Koh Chang and Hua Hin

58 posts in this topic

ID: 46   Posted

...wait this the one that leaks, and the new subs will ride shotgun?

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 47   Posted

so when is this Sattahip/ Koh Chang service going to start??? We are at the end of May now !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 48   Posted

has this service now started.....not seen any reports regarding such.....

If it has started how many baht from Sattahip to Koh Chang??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 49   Posted

On 4/20/2017 at 1:51 PM, Sakeopete said:

Now if they could only take cars and motorcycles.

if the boat did take these what would the price be and how do they charge ....price for big car.....price for small car.....price for truck etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 50   Posted

is the ferry Sattahip ....Koh Chang in operation NOW....doubt it very much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is this ferry service up and running now....DOUBT it very much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is this ferry operating NOW?? I doubt it very much.....thailand does NOT know anything about time !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this not yet running appears to upset you greatly Garbolino, chill out bro otherwise you gunna have a heart atack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Techno Viking said:

this not yet running appears to upset you greatly Garbolino, chill out bro otherwise you gunna have a heart atack.

just curious as IT was suppose to start weeks ago....but they never know the actual operating day/date....they just pluck one out of the air....like the UNDERPASS...it STILL NOT open as far as I know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, garbolino said:

just curious as IT was suppose to start weeks ago....but they never know the actual operating day/date....they just pluck one out of the air....like the UNDERPASS...it STILL NOT open as far as I know

Thai time, get used to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so has this service started YET...??

I have not seen anything to say it has.....or is it just another pie in the sky idea as so many things are in this country 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, garbolino said:

so has this service started YET...??

I have not seen anything to say it has.....or is it just another pie in the sky idea as so many things are in this country 

 

Prolly a good chance an article will be in the news section once these new services start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 25 July 2017 13:49
Sponsors