johnmcc6

True T V gone down hill

64 posts in this topic

I have a True T V gold package . It's great if you want to learn how to forge knives, train dogs or watch cooking contests but aside from every sports show known there is little to view unless you love last years re runs. Are there any alternatives that do better? At this stage my computer leaves True T V for dead and it's free! I know there are others but how many English programs do they have. Any suggestions?

Set top box with kodi

ID: 4   Posted (edited)

If you don't watch too much TV, its a one off payment, has about 6 English movie channels: Google IPM Thailand

Edited by 4MyEgo

Expat TV in combination with 365 sport,see web sites

2 people like this

So many options depending on requirements.

Some paid, some free.

Be prepared to be bombarded by answers.

Pulse. Iviewhd. Expat,flawless the list goes on.

Google them. Most have 24 he trial periods.

Get an iptv box, there are many and very cheap. True TV have improved as far I'm concerned, I don't pay for any package, just the internet, but now they seem to have channel 36 pptv, it shows football all the time and even a epl game on Saturday and Sunday.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

ExpatTV is by far the best option if you're British. Easy to use (unlike Kodi), 11 days catch-up (unlike other systems), local servers so buffering is rare if non existent, and decent picture quality (unlike free Android apps).

Sent from my Cray II supercomputer

ExpatTV is by far the best option if you're British. Easy to use (unlike Kodi), 11 days catch-up (unlike other systems), local servers so buffering is rare if non existent, and decent picture quality (unlike free Android apps).

Pulse TV is very similar. It has more channel choice and movies on demand, including new releases, but only 24-hour catch-up.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Pulse TV is very similar. It has more channel choice and movies on demand, including new releases, but only 24-hour catch-up.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The only online service I've used that had a high enough quality for movies is Netflix HD, so I download torrents for them.

Do Pulse have their servers in Thailand?

Also, for us, 24 hours catch-up isn't long enough, as we'd miss too many things we like to watch. Fine if one has most of the day free I would imagine.

The only online service I've used that had a high enough quality for movies is Netflix HD, so I download torrents for them.

Do Pulse have their servers in Thailand?

Also, for us, 24 hours catch-up isn't long enough, as we'd miss too many things we like to watch. Fine if one has most of the day free I would imagine.

Yes, their servers are in Thailand. 24 hour catch up is fine for me, but I can understand why it's too short for some. I tend to only use it to watch football and Match of the Day at a civilised time. I rarely watch movies.

Has anyone heard of this lot, they are saying they have cut subs from 10,000 a year to 4,100 with 7 day catch up?*

IPTVUK.CLUB

Subscription Prices SLASHED
Our Annual subscription was reduced from 10,000 Thai Baht (€275).

We then reduced it to 7,000 Baht (€193) 

BUT

Now we have SLASHED our subscription to only 4,100 Baht (€115)  per year!!!

Now with more than 3,000 TV Stations and over 1,000 Movies on Demand. Complete with 7 Day Catch-Up TV and Series Box Sets.

For more info email chris@iptvuk.club or go to our website and subscribe http://iptvuk.club

Topic moved to AV Forum.

/Moved.

Has anyone heard of this lot, they are saying they have cut subs from 10,000 a year to 4,100 with 7 day catch up?*

IPTVUK.CLUB
Subscription Prices SLASHED
Our Annual subscription was reduced from 10,000 Thai Baht (€275).
We then reduced it to 7,000 Baht (€193) 
BUT
Now we have SLASHED our subscription to only 4,100 Baht (€115)  per year!!!
Now with more than 3,000 TV Stations and over 1,000 Movies on Demand. Complete with 7 Day Catch-Up TV and Series Box Sets.
For more info email chris@iptvuk.club or go to our website and subscribe http://iptvuk.club

I might a have a butchers at their free trial of 2 weeks.

17 hours ago, sharktooth said:

Set top box with kodi

Seconded.

But you do need to have a solid Internet connection for streaming live TV.