webfact

Arisman jailed for one year for defaming Abhisit

19 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Scorecard said

Given that fact did you object when these decisions happened / were published? 

Objecting being a Farang is not on, but commenting yes many times and as the latest court case was this week and last week on both, its current so as you said quite troubling and lacking in balance by those uptop

Well you start off by copying part of my text, but then slyly divert, for your known convenience at the end - I didn't say 'those at the top! 

ID: 17   Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Becker said:

But now the junta is in control, remember? So why haven't they sorted everything out? I mean, with article 44 and a government answerable to no one the junta still willfully ignore the "deficiencies" of the police. Maybe you, as a junta supporter, can explain?

Just a quick response becker - which way do you want it?

No matter what the general focused on you would criticize. 

'junta supporter', how quaint. If you were alert and honest you would have noticed that I (and others) you choose to label as junta supporters, junta lovers, junta huggers have made it very clear the current situation is way less then  than ideal, and more,

But that doesn't align to your purposes, that's clear. 

Edited by scorecard

for your known convenience at the end?

no I said those at the top

Nevermind but have a good evening

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

Just a quick response becker - which way do you want it?

No matter what the general focused on you would criticize. 

'junta supporter', how quaint. If you were alert and honest you would have noticed that I (and others) you choose to label as junta supporters, junta lovers, junta huggers have made it very clear the current situation is way less then  than ideal, and more,

But that doesn't align to your purposes, that's clear. 

You refer to an incident when the BIB turned a blind eye to Arisman's escape and then you claim that the BIB are still under the control of Thaksin, despite the junta's unchecked power.  When I inquire about that you get all defensive and blustery. To me, that shows you cannot really back up that claim.

Don't know what's that got to do with me criticizing whatever the junta leader is focused on, which these days seems to be stopping/jailing anyone pursuing the facts regarding a certain missing plaque, which IMHO further shows he should be focusing on getting the eff out of the government offices. 

And that also answers your question about which way I want it.