webfact

Court to rule on gruesome murder case against Spanish man

166 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, SiamBeast said:

Tattoos have nothing to do with the case, but how often do you see perfect law-abiding citizens who work respectable jobs covered in tattoos like that?

My hairdresser and barber has tattoos from head to toe and works in a fancy salon in Central Embassy. Cut and shave will cost you around 2,000 baht. 

I consider this an honest and respectable job. Not like he is issuing traffic tickets or something. 

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, JerryinTH said:

My hairdresser and barber has tattoos from head to toe and works in a fancy salon in Central Embassy. Cut and shave will cost you around 2,000 baht. 

I consider this an honest and respectable job. Not like he is issuing traffic tickets or something. 

Exception confirm the rule.

"Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing."  For Pete's sake.  What a disgusting individual.   The tattoos do not exactly detract  from the distinct impression that he is probably not really a very nice chap anyway, with or without the ink.    He looks happy to be having his life's

3 hours ago, mercman24 said:

your first 6 words said it all about your judgmental attitude.l

If he ever gets out are you volunteering to let him come and stay with you and your family?   I didn't think so.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, SiamBeast said:

I don't want to judge anyone, but coming to court covered in tattoos when you're the defendent in a criminal case is probably a bad idea.

Yeah... the orange, one-piece, county jail jumpsuit would handily cover them up and everyone would think he was simply a plumber.

1 person likes this

must admit ....it's scary....he doesnt look like a killer...... i mean the picture make him look good.....innocent or not...... psychopath or not..... you can never trust anyone for real.... all the people who around you ..could decide ..for a reason or no reason to end you savagely .......

So be careful and watch your back ..... 

Chok dee all :)

2 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Probably because he knows that the entire proceedings are a farce. If you have ever seen Thai trials you will understand.

The "Forgive them, they don't know what they are doing" line kind of supports that.

I don't know if he did it or not, but I would not trust any judgment from the courts here. Look at the Koh Tao boys as a perfect example.

when you know that fact...and also the fact about thai police corruption ..you will certainly behave correctly ....... 

ID: 41   Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, SiamBeast said:

it's hard to plead innocent to murder when you look like most criminals who are already in jail

Maybe you mean hardened criminals.

Can you cite statistics on this ? :)

Edited by AGLV0121

1 hour ago, davidill said:

What the hell have tattoos got to do with anything.

A lot of people associate tattos with mafia type bad guys and prostitues, like islam and terror.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, AGLV0121 said:

Can you cite statistics on this ? :)

No statistics but my buddy, a criminal defense lawyer in Houston got his 'guilty as sin' client off a murder charge when the deputies working the courthouse didn't allow the defendant time to change from his orange coveralls into the 3-piece suit before entering court. Instant objection and call for a mistrial, upheld by the judge who roundly tore the sheriffs deputies a new ringpiece before discharging the murderer.

Just reading the many post here one can learn alot about human nature. The guy is very out of it, why a bible verse on your hand in a buddhist country, doesn't really make a statement in Thailand

4 hours ago, rainwater said:

Why are you trying to tell people what they should believe 

That was a question. Not an instruction.

There does appear to be strong evidence and the crime is monstrous. If proven guilty then he is indeed a monster.

1 person likes this