Ssabah

Thai magic

34 posts in this topic

Ok so if we start beleiving in this. A train hits a car and the cardriver dies. Theres 2 options. 1 the car driver died because the train is heavier. Option 2 is.. The traindriver had more and better/more expensive amulettes than the cardriver. Now if you are concerned about magic theres antimagic amulettes and other stuffs. go see a monk and let him make you a tattoo against magic and some more. Search the net for real thai amulettes. Dont buy those sold in markets on shops.

Good luck to you.

2 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

She charges her 250 baht for this rediculous performance, the twice a month

Geeze your MIL got of cheap. I think my g/f's mother paid up into the thousands for her mumbo jumbo. Seems to be a thriving cottage industry. 

1 person likes this

On 4/21/2017 at 9:38 AM, Ssabah said:

T's sister mentioned to me once that she performed some kind of magic or ritual to make me fall in love with her. I

That is quite likely, especially if she's from the Khmer-areas of Isaan, like Buri Ram and part of Surin. 

She can also be possessed by a spirit, that makes her fall in love with you (OP), and then she need that love to be returned. Have experienced that, possession, and the following exorcism ritual, to get that (probably bad) spirit to leave the girl's body – it worked, but I believe that one need to believe in it, to make it work...

On 4/21/2017 at 9:38 AM, Ssabah said:

I was wondering if someone here can help me or at least point me in the right direction?

It's difficult, because there can be many angles, an outsider don't see. But from my point of view, you can be up against strong power (belief), which can be difficult to handle. Probably best to just ignore, if that's possible, and keep relationship strict to business; if not better for all parties to end further cooperation as smooth as possible...

being the common trait of following the Indian form of Buddhism,

the copying-the-Indians-thing might also extend to:

An Indian Wives' Magic Spell on the man - she wizz wizzes into your rice, whilst it is cooking in the pot

and you are trapped in her spell :post-4641-1156694083:

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, flynn said:

Just refill your glass and the spell will disappear,,,,,

I thought it worked the other way (at least it does on me) the more I drink the more uncontrollably I fall in love with someone.

Don't worry, it will all ware off in the morning.

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, khunPer said:

That is quite likely, especially if she's from the Khmer-areas of Isaan, like Buri Ram and part of Surin. 

She can also be possessed by a spirit, that makes her fall in love with you (OP), and then she need that love to be returned. Have experienced that, possession, and the following exorcism ritual, to get that (probably bad) spirit to leave the girl's body – it worked, but I believe that one need to believe in it, to make it work...

It's difficult, because there can be many angles, an outsider don't see. But from my point of view, you can be up against strong power (belief), which can be difficult to handle. Probably best to just ignore, if that's possible, and keep relationship strict to business; if not better for all parties to end further cooperation as smooth as possible...

Absolutely, best post of the night.All that 'up against a strong power of belief." can be difficult to handle. It goes along with mass hysteria, mass hypnotism, believing what you are told at face value

This why we have Christianity now, and its  brother Catholicism.And religion's of belief that have caused wars for 2 thousand years, split countries in two and will still continue to make a vast fortune out of it, for as long as they can keep it going.Its all blind faith and a way to make every body believe in magic and fairy tales.

2 people like this

Absolutely, best post of the night.All that 'up against a strong power of belief." can be difficult to handle. It goes along with mass hysteria, mass hypnotism, believing what you are told at face value
 This why we have Christianity now, and its  brother Catholicism.And religion's of belief that have caused wars for 2 thousand years, split countries in two and will still continue to make a vast fortune out of it, for as long as they can keep it going.Its all blind faith and a way to make every body believe in magic and fairy tales.

Whilst being controlled by the illuminati.
(I got that from The X Files)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 person likes this

ID: 33   Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Whilst being controlled by the illuminati.
(I got that from The X Files)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont forget that opus Dei is in this somewhere.

( i got that from Dan Brown)

Edited by Khon Kaen Dave
additonal content
1 person likes this

Several posts have been removed for various reasons.

Since this topic has gone of the rails it is now :mfr_closed1: