Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
CharlotteQ

Possible blacklisted? Please help.

Posted (edited)

My mind keeps going back to a thought that came into my head when I read your opening post and your name.

Back during the 2nd world war they had ships called Q ships, they looked like normal ships until an enemy ship came near then panels dropped and they were quite heavy armed.

I'm still wondering if you're a Charlotte or a ship.

There's two ways to read the above by the way.

Edited by overherebc

23 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Please post a photo of the all purpose visa .

Here you go :}

Interesting trivia about the ship. What is a Charlotte??

IMAG0272_1.jpg

On 4/30/2017 at 8:20 PM, steven100 said:

one needs to make better choices when choosing their partners .....

On 5/1/2017 at 0:10 AM, Tchooptip said:

Without a crystal ball it could be difficult sometimes :whistling:Pfffff

also...there are 2 sides to every story and we've only heard one :unsure:. however, we're :offtopic:

UPDATE:

Finally went to the traveling agency where normally they would have a 100% rate of success when it comes to tourist visa. However they rejected my passport as I overstayed for 2 months back in 2015. The reason was that I was too ill at the time that I couldn't travel. Although right after that I got my visa renewed with success.

Now it seems I need to apply for my visa the conventional way. My question is, would the over-stay thing be a problem even now two years later?

45 minutes ago, CharlotteQ said:

UPDATE:

Finally went to the traveling agency where normally they would have a 100% rate of success when it comes to tourist visa. However they rejected my passport as I overstayed for 2 months back in 2015. The reason was that I was too ill at the time that I couldn't travel. Although right after that I got my visa renewed with success.

Now it seems I need to apply for my visa the conventional way. My question is, would the over-stay thing be a problem even now two years later?

Usually, the overstay would have no effect on your application for a visa. Any impact, if any, would usually be only with immigration on arrival in Thailand.

I imagine the travel agency has that policy with visa applications to every country. (Overstay in some countries makes getting subsequent visas very difficult.)

3 hours ago, BritTim said:

Usually, the overstay would have no effect on your application for a visa. Any impact, if any, would usually be only with immigration on arrival in Thailand.

I imagine the travel agency has that policy with visa applications to every country. (Overstay in some countries makes getting subsequent visas very difficult.)

That's good to know. Thank you.

P.S. Could anyone kindly shed some light on this thing that is been bugging me please.

My last visit to Thailand lasted over a year on a all purpose visa(photo attached in my prev. post), I came back around in mid-February this year. Would it be a problem that I apply another visa so soon? Should there be a waiting period in between visas? If so, how long is it?

Thanks again :)

12 hours ago, CharlotteQ said:

P.S. Could anyone kindly shed some light on this thing that is been bugging me please.

My last visit to Thailand lasted over a year on a all purpose visa(photo attached in my prev. post), I came back around in mid-February this year. Would it be a problem that I apply another visa so soon? Should there be a waiting period in between visas? If so, how long is it?

Thanks again :)

Anyone?

No, there is no official waiting period between visas.

However, individual consulates may have their own rules.

8 hours ago, Crossy said:

No, there is no official waiting period between visas.

However, individual consulates may have their own rules.

Thank you Crossy.

The thing is my passport is nothing but Thai visas after years of staying in and out of the country. It's peculiar for people to see someone unable to work in Thailand spending so much time there. Would it help if I explain that I wanted to stay with my bf at the time?

Say nothing unless someone asks, then use the "visiting boyfriend" story (it's true after all).

OR

Get a new passport, the consulates don't have access to the immigration database so should not be able to see previous entries / visas.

4 hours ago, Crossy said:

Say nothing unless someone asks, then use the "visiting boyfriend" story (it's true after all).

OR

Get a new passport, the consulates don't have access to the immigration database so should not be able to see previous entries / visas.

I hope that will work. Thank you again Crossy.

4 hours ago, Crossy said:

OR

Getting a visa is not the problem, entering the country is - and Immigration do have access to the Immigration database.

Remember - a visa does not give you the right to enter a country.

• Like 2

On 2017-5-1 at 5:07 AM, dbrenn said:

There are many nice Thai men who are very devoted husbands and fathers. A minority do have problems with controlling their tempers, as do a minority of Thai women - take a look at how some of the bar girls behave to their husbands.

Then again, there are lots of violent people back home too.

Besides, to be fair, we do not know his version of the story. 

• Like 1

"But my native country's embassy in Thailand seems to be bought by my ex,"

Uh huh...ok. So nobody else thinks this statement is odd? There was mention of being in a mental hospital...just saying.