Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
SWINGtech

First time in Bangkok

stephen tracy    995
6 hours ago, The manic said:

We spend our wealth on sensuality ..Whats your problem? If I want to be brow beaten by a b*th I'll marry a western women.  Sukhumvit = fun , money and hetro.  Silom = glum gays pretending they are not exploiting poor third world lads. It's really creepy. And hypocritical.

It comes as a surprise to me that all this time I never knew that all the people I see every day in Silom/Sathon are homosexual.  It's a revelation to me.  I must be the only straight person here if that's the case. Thanks for letting me know.  Anyway, I expect you've got a bar stool to occupy along with all the other leering fat old farangs whoo can't get laid without paying.  Nothing at all creepy and embarrassing about that.  Enjoy!

khlongtoey    4
On 5/9/2017 at 4:07 AM, mercman24 said:

you telling a guy to stay at Nana hotel the biggest shit hole in Bangkok. now that is a sex tourists hotel, just one stream after another. of guys bringing girls back,  girls sitting outside accosting you, can see it all from Strikers bar lol

now  x forever  , sherlock  I venture to guess.

staticpuls3    0
On 9/15/2017 at 6:56 PM, JerryinTH said:

Unfortunately Soi 11 is not much different than Soi 4. Some clubs like Sugar and Levels are OK but packed with working girls. 

If you want to chill I would stick to rooftop bars.. 

Will be visting Vertigo & Moon bar...But i check out the price..its quite expensive..

On 9/15/2017 at 7:34 PM, bkk6060 said:

Go downstairs at The Landmark hotel. Nice place with a very good live band playing popular music.  You guys will like it.

On 9/16/2017 at 12:06 AM, RonniePickering22 said:

Yup take her to Ratchada if its a weekend or just hang by the malls if you want to keep her happy.

Thank you for the suggestion..

On 9/16/2017 at 1:04 AM, observer90210 said:

Why not to Khaosan Road and The Club? Plenty of fine non working busty cuties on the prawl...farang, Thai...make your choice!!...

Unless somebody now comes up here and says that Khaosan is for zoophiles or something crazy of the sort? :cheesy::guitar::welcomeani:

Okies..

On 9/16/2017 at 5:14 AM, The manic said:

If she is Thai she will not be shocked or offended. If she is from Issan..she will have friends or relatives working in soi cowboy or N P.

Hahaha...i Have the doubt...We will find out on December..