Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

Power of money settles "Joke" argument at a Samui restaurant

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

I am no "lad" and if JF had got involved the whole thing would likely have escalated with Somchai, Sombat and all the locals joining in. Have you ever been in a situation, or even seen a situation like that here?

I am no coward, but I know damn well how it works here.

Simply put if he was there he should have put himself in front of his Mrs and led her away from danger. No need for violence maybe a few cuts and bruises but to see your partner attacked and do nothing is cowardly.

And yes I have been in a situation here and 1 of those occasions my Mrs went hell for leather after I'd been drugged and she's 150cm and a lioness but if I was able it would not have been her protecting me but the penny dropped after that night I'm happy to say so in many ways I'm glad it happened. Hua Hin I thank you for that

Edited by Rc2702

25 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Simply put if he was there he should have put himself in front of his Mrs and led her away from danger. No need for violence maybe a few cuts and bruises but to see your partner attacked and do nothing is cowardly.

And yes I have been in a situation here and 1 of those occasions my Mrs went hell for leather after I'd been drugged and she's 150cm and a lioness but if I was able it would not have been her protecting me but the penny dropped after that night I'm happy to say so in many ways I'm glad it happened. Hua Hin I thank you for that

Pleased to hear you do understand.

I could see the lad was in trouble when he threw a full blooded inch and barely rocked the amazon.

When engaging in fisticuffs the basic rule of thumb is don't throw a punch unless you can drop your adversary cold.

Or it ends in mayhem….as this moron found out.

• Like 2

...once again, some Thai women, rock(s).....

Now what was the point of this? Now everybody knows that the son of the cop is actually a daughter, because no real man fights a woman. Lol. He's cute.

• Like 1

boy--------------------- how can stupid get more stupid????????

12 minutes ago, SiSePuede419 said:

Small island, big department store! :partytime2:

....no huevos....

8 hours ago, whaleboneman said:

What do you call a punch to the head? Not so serious assault?

in my opinion it would be an assault. a serious assault would require medical treatment. i am not sure on the exact specific legal definition in thailand.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

guess which girl in the pic has the foreign boyfriend. hint, check her clothing.

You shouldn't judge everyone by your own girlfriend's or wife's dress sense...

Edited by kmj
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

The trouble is if you intervene, beat him up, and the guy loses face, you're probably going to end up getting shot...

So the solution in your eyes is to let a thai guy beat up a woman , sit there and watch it ? or give him a smack and bring him back down to earth like he deserves. i would do the later every time !

• Like 1

She should of just give him a wrong number. End of story.

20 hours ago, nontabury said:

I cannot understand why the Farang b/f of one of the girls, din't want to pursue the matter. What is it with so many Farang men here. Is it because they think they're Jesus Christ, and are therefore prepared to turn the other cheek. Or is it because they beleive that if the RTP become involved,they'll be found guilty of causing the problem,even if they were not even there.

That was a rhetorical question, wasn't it?