Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

Russians arrested over Phuket tuk-tuk sex video

6 minutes ago, ozterix said:

what is destroying society is violent scenes perpetually in front of all kids, parents fighting, people fighting, women fighting in a nasty way in the street, Thai cowards attacking foreigner in a group of 20 and take him to bits, violence on TV shows, photos of bodies in pieces on the road, people shooting one another in school buses but ALL THIS is acceptable and in full display while something as natural as sex has to be hidden because it is very bad... yes there are sick people on this planet but not those we think.

oz

Rubbish.

Since when in history has violence not been on view in one form or, another?

Destroying society? Laughable.

In fact, in some cases, it brings society together. Public hangings and the Roman games are two that spring to mind.

I get a thai girl a minute asking me if i want sex walking to the market.......................Which Market is that, Please !!!!

4 hours ago, OmarZaid said:

This is not a crime, but it is a moral outrage and banal manifestation of hedonism as well as a great insult to human dignity ... This new generation has been brainwashed into thinking humans are animals and might as well <deleted> like' em too, whenever and wherever.

Sad state of affairs that has nothing whatsoever to do with Thailand, so cut the crap children!

My wife (Thai_retired Teacher of 30 years) says incidents like this just give more reasons for cultural Thais to resent foreigners, especially Caucasians. And just because there is a sizeable sex industry here does not mean it represents the national folk soul or sense of cultural pride. I suspect the next step will go far beyond a mere slap on the wrist fine.

If you think this is a laughing matter and that I'm just an old stuffed-up fuddy-duddy, 'good-on-ya' as the Aussies say but that ain't likely gonna happen because that mindset is what destroys society.  Cheers.

yup!!!

and just another example of the same "f--- you & your culture, we'll do whatever we want, we're on holiday" attitude pervasive to so many Westerners, especially (but not limited to) those under 30, that causes them to walk along the roads, into shops, and ride on motorcycles in bikinis and swimsuits, even though EVERY single guidebook re Thailand tells them that it is a cultural taboo , a BIG no-no; every time somebody does something such as this they are flippantly thumbing their nose at Thai culture and sensibilities...

where have the morals & standards- and basic human decency- gone?!?!?!? :sick:

• Like 2

..amazing, they can find these tourists quickly, but cannot locate..Boss, cxxholster...

• Like 2

Just now, Rhys said:

..amazing, they can find these tourists quickly, but cannot locate..Boss, cxxholster...

... the couple, admitted to drinking red bull, cwwholster brand...

7 hours ago, webfact said:

arrested for public indecency and fined B500 each

that was funny to me!  Russians are very creative!

500 baht fine really.what goes on in Thailand is a lot worse than what they did.they can laugh or brag about the fine more than what they did in the tuk tuk

Ahhhh, the old 500 THB fine.  Pretty much standard for everything short of murder.  

Not being a puritanical farang, I found this rather funny.  They should thank their lucky stars they did this in Thailand where 'public humiliation' and a small fine are the sanction for a little public hanky-panky.  :laugh:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Psimbo said:

So- we just ignore public indecency then do we? What if you had kids and they had seen it? 

Heck, I thought in 'progressive' Western schools nowadays, the teachers have already shown most 1st graders how to put a condom on a cucumber.  You're kids have never seen the neighborhood dogs and cats at it.  Sheltered life methinks!  But with that said, if I was 40 years younger and had school-aged children, I'd be home-schooling.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tracker1 said:

28 seconds they certainly were rushin !

+100  :laugh:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Thechook said:

No sex please, we're Thai.

No sex...unless one's car is parked behind the appropriate curtain, or one is at an ob naam op establishment, we're Thai!  :cool:

Edited by connda
  • Like 1

Jeez, bunch of Sunday worshipping church goers on this thread...

"Karla, lets shag in the back of this tuk tuk".

" Ok Boris, sounds like good fun".

... and it probably was...

• Like 2