Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
snoop1130

Another foreign couple wanted for committing sex acts in public

Well just paid 500 baht fine for minutes of fame...worth it..

15 hours ago, Nong Khai Man said:

It's The Heat, It Makes you " Horny "..........555 !!

No,It is the arrogance of tourist that think that they can get away with anything in a foreign country because of their "I am paying for this holiday" attitude. I would have loved to have seen them taken to the jail in the nude.

16 minutes ago, sanukjim said:

No,It is the arrogance of tourist that think that they can get away with anything in a foreign country because of their "I am paying for this holiday" attitude. I would have loved to have seen them taken to the jail in the nude.

Gosh ur life and ur holidays most be so damm boring and frustrating is it?

Well people you will all be very happy to know it wasnt me.:cheesy:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sniffdog said:

I hope the dog was not involved.

A stand in or extra??

14 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

I only noticed the bike riders were not wearing helmets, far more dangerous

Especially considering the distraction. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

I only noticed the bike riders were not wearing helmets, far more dangerous

Yes, the picture seems clear enough to ID them...

Cops could just sit in an office scanning Goggle Street to ID people committing a multitude of offences. 

Yes one needs to be careful.... lots of security cams around.... If I remember 40 different ones  which show at the Tourist Police office in Bophut.are monitored ..... showing live action around the island..... :whistling:

6 hours ago, ksamuiguy said:

Stop paying them to post this Shit on social media. Obviously both incandescence were staged and filmed by a second party. I am not a prude but there is a time and place for everything. Ban them for life after a time jail before deportation. "The Kingdom" does not need or deserve this kind of publicity, 

It's not the kingdom that gets bad publicity. It just perpetuates the stereotype that 'farang' or all foreigners are decadent and not well behaved like Thai people. It really damages all of us when stuff like this happens. Unfortunately many Thai people are quite xenophobic and incidents like this increase their negative view of outsiders. 

• Like 2

Was anyone physically hurt by this scene? :whistling:

I feel these people think that because they are in a foreign country they can do what they like, with total disregard for the local people, or if there are children in the vicinity and contrary some TV commentators views, many Thais are both embarrassed and disgusted at these people's complete disregard for common decency.  I doubt very much that they would do it in their own Country.  As mentioned before, time these people were hit both with a hefty fine and deported. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, robertson468 said:

I feel these people think that because they are in a foreign country they can do what they like, with total disregard for the local people, or if there are children in the vicinity and contrary some TV commentators views, many Thais are both embarrassed and disgusted at these people's complete disregard for common decency.  I doubt very much that they would do it in their own Country.  As mentioned before, time these people were hit both with a hefty fine and deported. 

Yes, there maybe some moral issues raised here, but there are far greater crimes being committed and they should be attended to first. It is about priorities.

Was anyone physically hurt by this scene? :whistling:

No. But you seem to imply it's ok? Sex in public is frowned upon and illegal in a hundred countries.