BANGKOK 18 November 2018 06:32
webfact

Fleeing heir puts Red Bull’s future on the line

the drama may  help the redbull name, he writes a book,,a new ''RED BULL line of mens clothes,a mens fragrance ''RED BULL FOR MEN'',the movie deal. ,.sometimes life is unfair...NO, life is never fair..

30 minutes ago, zakk9 said:

Get your fact straight before posting bullshit:

"Red Bull GmbH is headquartered in Fuschl am See, an Austrian village of about 1,500 inhabitants near Salzburg. The company is 51 percent controlled by the Yoovidhya family who, for technical reasons, own the trademark in Europe and the US."

Wikipedia

Go check your Wikipedia set up and facts you can edit this yourself if you want to so not fact.

But here is the problem look at home b4 blaming others for lame ducks which is done often from some countries.

Wikipedia is not the gospel but if you believe it is, then do some research and you will find out it will not be accepted in a court of law.

Next thing I hear you say its all Ferrari's fault for selling him the car, along with PTT for selling him the petrol to fuel it along with the tyre company for the tyres on it. He is the villian along with those in government who let him get away, but if it makes you happy blame me also. Some People?

Edited by wakeupplease
  • Like 1

Does anyone really think there will be justice?

20 years in the Bangkok Hilton?? I think not!

Look forward to community service order (which won't really happen) at the most.

Just look at the other rich scumbags in recent events.

Or all the bent cops.

Thailand is the land of selective justice.!!!!

And remember. Money number one.....

• Like 2

It’s common for Thai suspects to flee legal action and later re-emerge to pursue comfortable lives as if nothing had ever happened.

Blame this on the Thai justice system which only selectively punishes the rich.   Had to strike out the word "justice" because it's not the appropriate or deserved word for the Thai legal system....not sure what the appropriate word(s) would be.  Maybe just the word injustice.

I expect the killer's family is still amazed there is still so much interest in bringing the killer to justice.   Oh well, he'll just have to stay out of Thailand longer than normal...just allow a longer period for this to all blow over....be forgotten.

• Like 1

This to shall pass! Most people don't care and it will be forgotten in no time.

He is "Home Free" , 5 years to plan, and he has everything he will ever need youth, health and MONEY. What else could you ask for!

• Like 1

Money talks; the wealthy walk.  This neatly encapsulates that infamous oxymoron - Thai Justice.

• Like 1

Rich Thai's think they are untouchable. It's part of Thai Culture or I should say the bad side of Thai Culture. I see

the poor doing their time because they don't have money or influence. The police are more than happy to protect the wealthy as long as envelopes keep switching hands. You can buy protection in Thailand very easily. It's time for Thai People to stand up and require

equality for all, otherwise, Thailand will be the laughing stock of the world.

I think there should be one unique mafia police military state in the world where anything goes.

So lets keep Thailand just the way it is. If you don't like it, don't come here. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

• Like 2

I'm sure the authorities wouldn't have revoked his passport without checking first that he has a UK one.

• Like 2

Its a disgrace that after 5 years they are finally talking of revoking his passport. Why did it take this long? You would think that would have been done the day he failed to show on the first occasion.

come on get real, he only killed one cop, got another 8 to go then he can walk free.  best thing was he was living in Thailand and immigration let him leave, so that is where an inquiry needs to be started . do they qualify for inactive posts i wonder sounds like heaven to me

"Being a Thai company fully exposed to the Western market"

Red Bull Gmbh is an Austrian Company with headquarters in Austria !  

Whatever, I won't be buying any Redbull. Anyway, the normal commercial rules don't appear to apply in Thailand, look at the Saudi affair, which cost billions.

• Like 1