Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

UK Drugs Baron arrested by Thai cops on Samui

kcpattaya    136

If the allegations are correct; Praise!
And get rid of the scum!

car720    1,747
4 hours ago, lazygourmet said:

The most stupid thing to do when you are on the run is to hide on a tiny island.

Just Methinks!

and I have always wondered why they don't go somewhere where they cannot be extradited.

Miss Pickle    45

Can you not just keep him in Thailand to do a real jail sentence? Don't need this scum back in the UK he can put his shorts and tee shirt away for 15 years won't be needed :-)

Belzybob    192
37 minutes ago, Bogbrush said:

Yup - that's how we got Harry Roberts back in the day; parked off in a wood. Not the best of hideouts when you want to maintain anonymity (although to be fair, it took a while to find him..)

Yep, 96 days and I remember coppers everywhere. 1966 seems a long time ago.

ujayujay    302

....hey.....enjoy Thai Prison.....hopefully looooong Time before you go back to the more comfortable GB penitentiary.

StevieAus    110

So are there no low life southerners hiding from their crimes in Thailand or elsewhere

Ever heard of Lord Lucan?

• Like 1

Kabula    1,131

Another low life off to prison and more people saved from his toxic chemicals that ruins many lives.

realenglish1    2,488

No need to praise the Thai police Since it is international the want to keep their uniforms pressed so to speak . Locals be damed

Prime example is the fugitive "Red Bull Heir" and the old woman who what beaten buy a gang of half brains

So far the police have been useless 

3 hours ago, phycokiller said:

why so much drama over a little cocaine? you would think the world was ending

Exactly what I was thinking ! He didn't kil anyone and people take drug BECAUSE THEY WANT.

So why so many grumpy people here ?

Jealous that he made a lot more bucks than you ? But just think, he certainly had bigger balls than most of you also !

• Like 1

sambum    1,411
6 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Sorry Colin, but the information came from the UK police who have obviously been keeping tabs on the family, so RTP didn't find him per se.

Fair play to them though for following the son back to Samui for the arrest.

I expect he will serve some time for the stolen passport and then he can look forward to a longer sentence back home.

Yes - for once they were a bit "pro active"

mickba    53

He was hanging out in Pattaya for several months and was quite well known around the bars and GoGos.

He certainly didn't seem to be hiding.

Catkiwi    210

Picturesque arrest scene. If u r gonna get pinged then why not do it on a tropical beach, perfect.

Nice one, another turd flushed out, as the report says. 😂

Aforek    391
3 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

The only aerial picture I found from Koh Mudsum shows PoorSucker is right (as usual:smile:) not a single house on this

tiny island. 

seawalking.jpg.f3ab43cedf63b2418eb2d082da283946.jpg 

from this picture ( far from the island ) , you can't see if there are buildings or people 

• Like 1

Scouse123    707
8 hours ago, Jim walker said:

low life scum keep him in prison in thailand for 10 years first before sending him to his 5 starr english open prison he is in thailand on a stolen passport worth 10 years 

Much as I agree with your sentiments, he won't get an open prison in the UK for a long time. It's only prisoners in their last 12-18 months and occasionally 2 years that get open prison.

He could be charged for overstaying his visa or stamp on arrival, then lso for using the fake or bought/ stolen  passport and various other crimes. It is a separate offense each and every time he uses that passport for goods and services and entering and exiting Thailand. Which, if he has had it a while can rack up quite a sentence in a Thai prison.

The problem with that is then he is able to try and delay be appealing against deportation.

The RTP may just want rid of him for good relations and a feather in the cap with their UK counterparts. Relations between these two police forces suffered after a few incidents the last couple of years.

rodney earl    145

Great that they got this prick. I hope that the punishment is not only done but it is seen to be done.!!!!!