Jump to content
Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

UK Drugs Baron arrested by Thai cops on Samui

Recommended Posts

An Evil Thug who will hopefully spend some time in a Rat infested Cell! He has thrived on selling illegal substances and possibly ruined many lives so lets hope Justice takes it's course and he is dealt with by The Criminal Justice System found Guilty and putaway so he does not cause anymore misery. Does concern me when he is described as a "Baron" as this word is related to Nobility and there is nothing noble about a Rat who threatens his ex-wife and wanting to burn her house down?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Koh Mudsem certainly does have an up-market and private hotel on the far side of the island!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Often wondered what happens when a fugitive like this is then police escorted back home on a 13 hour flight or more. I mean, the officers have to sit next to him for 13 hours? Is he still cuffed? Is he allowed food and beers? Can he still watch the entertainment system? What would they talk about? They can't be silent for 13 hours?!

Sent from my LG-H990 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DiscoDan said:

Koh Mudsum has a hotel been there a couple of years now.

www.treasurekohmadsum.com ....

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crikey, it was only a bit of cocaine. Lots of prudes here, the stuff was legal in the good old days. But why are these people called Barons and Lords. Why not a drug Knight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2017 at 1:26 PM, phycokiller said:

why so much drama over a little cocaine? you would think the world was ending

A "little" cocaine? More than a little!

 

"Moorby was behind a major drugs conspiracy to flood Teesside with high grade cocaine"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Headphone Jack said:

Crikey, it was only a bit of cocaine. Lots of prudes here, the stuff was legal in the good old days. But why are these people called Barons and Lords. Why not a drug Knight?

A "bit of" cocaine? More than a little!

 

"Moorby was behind a major drugs conspiracy to flood Teesside with high grade cocaine" 

 

(Mostly copied and pasted from the previous post!)

Edited by sambum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good!..Hopefully another scumbag will be removed from Thailand. Amazes me just how many low-life criminals end up here. Very impressive that the RTP managed such a slick operation. I'm sure the British police were in on it.... Well done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, sambum said:

A "little" cocaine? More than a little!

 

"Moorby was behind a major drugs conspiracy to flood Teesside with high grade cocaine"

yes, people had to buy wellingtons to wade through the streets.  and it was a conspiracy? so it didnt actually happen? and a major one at that. and if only it had been low grade cocaine. as I said, so much drama that you need a playwriter to translate all that, or a grumpy old keyboard warier expat I suppose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, phycokiller said:

yes, people had to buy wellingtons to wade through the streets.  and it was a conspiracy? so it didnt actually happen? and a major one at that. and if only it had been low grade cocaine. as I said, so much drama that you need a playwriter to translate all that, or a grumpy old keyboard warier expat I suppose

It didn't actually happen because he got caught! That's why it was called a conspiracy! i.e. :-

"con·spir·a·cy kənˈspirəsē/
noun . a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful." 
 
And if it had hit the streets, the world as they knew it might have ended for quite a few people!
 
By the way I am not a "grumpy old keyboard  warier "("warrior" ?) and reasonably well educated so I do not "need a a playwriter to translate so much drama", (or indeed to teach me how to spell simple words) but I am a child of the "60's" and an ex musician not unused to the effects/world of drugs. but I have had a few friends whose parents would disagree whole heartedly with your sentiments. Try asking one or two reformed addicts (e.g. David Crosby of CS & N) whether  "just a bit of cocaine" is harmless? The same cocaine that sent him on the run from the police with an unlicensed pistol? 
 
And from Wikipedia:- "According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, approximately 5000 deaths occur annually in the US due to cocaine overdose." (And that's just the US!)
 
So before you start name calling, and talking about "dramas", check your facts, mate! 
 
 
Edited by sambum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-9 at 10:19 AM, colinneil said:

Yes i understand that the UK police passed on info, but at least the Thai police got up off their backsides for once, and followed it up.

Yes true. Looks like the UK Police and border/airport authorities were lying on their backsides when they allowed a criminal who was convicted to 15 years in jail, to drive to the airport and fly out on a one way ticket.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How long and slow those tic tocs will sound now as he watches the sun 's rays climb up one wall and later descend down another.

Day in, day out.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sambum said:

It didn't actually happen because he got caught! That's why it was called a conspiracy! i.e. :-

"con·spir·a·cy kənˈspirəsē/
noun . a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful." 
 
And if it had hit the streets, the world as they knew it might have ended for quite a few people!
 
By the way I am not a "grumpy old keyboard  warier "("warrior" ?) and reasonably well educated so I do not "need a a playwriter to translate so much drama", (or indeed to teach me how to spell simple words) but I am a child of the "60's" and an ex musician not unused to the effects/world of drugs. but I have had a few friends whose parents would disagree whole heartedly with your sentiments. Try asking one or two reformed addicts (e.g. David Crosby of CS & N) whether  "just a bit of cocaine" is harmless? The same cocaine that sent him on the run from the police with an unlicensed pistol? 
 
And from Wikipedia:- "According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, approximately 5000 deaths occur annually in the US due to cocaine overdose." (And that's just the US!)
 
So before you start name calling, and talking about "dramas", check your facts, mate! 
 
 

it did hit the streets, its widely available all round the world. if they actually legalized it it wouldnt be cut with all sorts of stuff that is toxic and no doubt causes many of the deaths and people could openly seek help for their addictions, and they wouldnt have to do runners from the police with illegal guns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bannork said:

How long and slow those tic tocs will sound now as he watches the sun 's rays climb up one wall and later descend down another.

Day in, day out.......

youve really taken the time and put some thought into this, very poetical

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, phycokiller said:

youve really taken the time and put some thought into this, very poetical

Time is probably not a word he will enjoy hearing for some time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 25 November 2017 05:07
Sponsors
×