rooster59

Facebook "baht for UK pounds" con - if anyone falls for this one there really is no hope!

46 posts in this topic

ID: 41   Posted

18 hours ago, Loaded said:

I hope so but the lying cheating turds still keep sending me fantastic opportunities by email. Are you one of them?

yes of course I am 

ID: 42   Posted

The Thais should be warned about all this scamming stuff. The greediest people in the world robbing the second greediest. Must warn the TW and her family.

ID: 43   Posted

On 13/05/2017 at 6:34 AM, Nong Khai Man said:

The U.K Is FULL Of Nigerians......Be Very Careful....

Thanks for that I will keep my eyes open, but have not seen one over the last 8 months.

You know I am starting to find these attempted scams a bit funny, had two good ones today one from the telephone company for £387 but I do not use that company, Very professional layout my god. then one from my bank I did not know I had in the states.

Probably those Nigerians knocking around the UK.

ID: 44   Posted

On 5/16/2017 at 3:54 AM, wakeupplease said:

Thanks for that I will keep my eyes open, but have not seen one over the last 8 months.

You know I am starting to find these attempted scams a bit funny, had two good ones today one from the telephone company for £387 but I do not use that company, Very professional layout my god. then one from my bank I did not know I had in the states.

Probably those Nigerians knocking around the UK.

Youv'e NOT Seen one in 8 Months......You must be Very SHORT Sighted then.....NO Somalis Either ??

Some of the biggest scammers are religious clergy, depending on the color of their cloth of course.