Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
rooster59

The week that was in Thailand news: Taking coconuts to sell in the orchard

one small critisisim i believe on the part of growing a pair is not appropriate as the said pair will not take much of a pounding where as the female equilivent has a much more tried and true history of taking a much heavier pounding than any pair that i know of

• Like 1

Peaches on the beaches, that a nice one. In the 1980s at some places like Koh Phanghan there had been a serious shortage of bathing dresses as many beach lovers didn't wear any at all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, swissbie said:

Peaches on the beaches, that a nice one. In the 1980s at some places like Koh Phanghan there had been a serious shortage of bathing dresses as many beach lovers didn't wear any at all.

2 hours ago, swissbie said:

Line from a Stranglers punk song  I believe  "Walking on the beaches looking at the peaches." 

Whoever wrote this dribble must have been high or drunk because it make absolutely No Sense! <deleted> is he trying to say?Maybe he is an Englishman who think they are All So Intelligent but man it didn't make any sense to me!

anther good  report Rooster, I wish I had your flair of words and maybe I would not get in the bad books of this forum  by trying to tell

another commenter my opinion, that was not understood by him or her.  Anyway life is good and Thailand is not all flooded out yet during this

years rainy season.  When I was at Hua Hin beaches in February and March, there were prunes than peaches at the city beaches.  I had a hard

time getting a few pictures to send to my snow bound friends back in Canada.

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, sam101glt said:

Whoever wrote this dribble must have been high or drunk because it make absolutely No Sense! <deleted> is he trying to say?Maybe he is an Englishman who think they are All So Intelligent but man it didn't make any sense to me!

"Maybe he is an Englishman who think they are All So Intelligent"

Actually, that doesn't make much sense either! Maybe it should read " an Englishman  who thinks he is so intelligent"

i.e. EnglishMAN is singular, and no need for the capital letters, man, or indeed "man"!  (Grammar Police at work!)

Edited by sambum

On 5/14/2017 at 11:52 PM, sam101glt said:

I'm sure you meant drivel, which also explains why you may have misunderstood the piece.

• Like 1