Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

Massage shop in Pattaya offering more than your average massage

NanLaew    7,820
Posted (edited)

It's an increasing trend. Busting massage shops and gentlemen's clubs and bars that have a 'special' menu. Bar owners are nervous and some of the more savvy, Thai-owned and operated ones on Soi 6 have been advising customers that there's no short time rooms available on the premises.

Edited by NanLaew

LannaGuy    6,565

The girls can't be Thai right?  a friend 'familiar with the matter' tells me it's very difficult to find a massage shop for a regular massage in Pattaya

Thais are such hypocrites why not leave these girls alone what harm do they do?  raid that place and ignore soi 6 and all the rest?  horrible 

• Like 1

jamie2009    164

There is a Massage Parlour on Soi Honey where the girls sit outside with boards advertising 'what's on offer' and it's not just a Massage.

brewsterbudgen    5,440
6 minutes ago, jamie2009 said:

There is a Massage Parlour on Soi Honey where the girls sit outside with boards advertising 'what's on offer' and it's not just a Massage.

Just the one??  :smile:

Dexlowe    1,445
1 minute ago, LannaGuy said:

friend 'familiar with the matter' tells me it's very difficult to find a massage shop for a regular massage in Pattaya

That's just utter nonsense - stop spreading false information and innuendo and stigmatizing the good people who work at this job. I have at least two oil massages a week and have been to dozens of salons across the city. It's only in select areas (mostly off Soi Buakaew and Soi 6 in Jomtien) where you will find heavy concentrations of happy ending parlors. Most of those along Second Road, for example, are tourist oriented and straight (you might BY CHANCE find a single masseuse or masseur in a straight salon who will "play", but it's quite rare and not in any way encouraged by the owner). I have met scores of fine women masseuses over the years - super people who do a lot for the tourist trade - and I don't like them being lumped holus bolus in with the sex trade.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, jamie2009 said:

Like reflexology, aromatherapy and acupuncture?

Must be branching out

• Like 1

Deli    1,166

They brought in the Clowns...:passifier:

Why is this news here in Thailand. I literally walk past at least 20 of these 'types' of places a day. This might be news if it was in Sydney...oh...wait...no there are plenty in Sydney too ;-)

brewsterbudgen    5,440
14 minutes ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Like reflexology, aromatherapy and acupuncture?

Must be branching out

Is that what they call it these days? :smile:

watcharacters    894
2 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

It's like when they pull you over and refuse to believe you weren't speeding, despite the fact they weren't using radar.

Were you actually pulled over?  

I have yet to see that ever happen in thailand.

Bangkok Barry    2,211

What has two consenting adults sharing 'special services' got to do with anyone except the two people involved. And here we have several police, plus backup, charging a business with something that didn't actually happen but they said could happen. Amazing.

• Like 1