webfact

Trump revealed intelligence secrets to Russians in Oval Office - officials

545 posts in this topic

On 5/18/2017 at 4:14 PM, JHolmesJr said:

LOLz…..well of course…..its all part of the script isn't it? 

Research shows that people believe fake news because it's easier than critically evaluating and analyzing everything else they've heard.

1 person likes this

Lots of profanity, but worth a watch. Here's a taste:

Eventually it's gonna come down to the republicans to do something about this. Look, I get it, this ain't something super serious like a BJ in the oval in the Oval Office. This is just some garden variety treason. Ok, so he fundamentally undermined out democracy a little bit, but at least he ain't a black guy...

He must be stopped before it's too late. He is selling out the country for his own financial gain.

Impeachment is not enough!!!!
1 person likes this

On 5/20/2017 at 0:39 AM, Thakkar said:

Since you brought up what Pence knew and when, here's a letter from Congressman Cummings dated Nov 2016 addressed to Pence (who was part of the transition team) and clearly laying out the legitimate worries about Flynn's connections, there's no way Pence can claim ignorance:

This is how it is to work under Chief Dufus Trump:  Trump asks about a person.  Trump already has a fixed opinion, but he thinks it sounds good to pretend to get other peoples' input.  All the input which backs Trump's pre-fixed opinion are deemed good (by him) and all contrary opinions are deemed traitorous. Trump is also mightily influenced by Fox News commentators and whomever is the last person to leave the Oval Office.  

Additionally, Trump is very subjective.   So if trump likes someone (Flynn, for example) no amount of sage advice/reports showing Flynn to be toxic, is taken at face value.  Everyone who says anything non-flattering about Flynn (or Trump himself) is deemed traitorous or fake by Trump.  Trump rules like a fickle, mega-subjective, emotionally-decrepit, frazzled person.

1 person likes this

New books out for Trump by Enid Blyton

'What Trump did'

'What Trump did next'

'Looking for Trump's missing IQ'

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

New books out for Trump by Enid Blyton

'What Trump did'

'What Trump did next'

'Looking for Trump's missing IQ'

Jk Rowling' re-written some of her Harry Potter books:

Donald Trump And The Philosopher's Nightmare.

Donald Trump And The Empty Chamber of Secrets, Because He's Told The Russians Everything.

Donald Trump And The Prisoner He's About to Become.

Donald Trump And The Gobledygook.

Donald Trump And The Order in Which He Needs to Take His Pills, But Forgot.

Donald Trump And The Half-Assed Presidency

Donald Trump And The Deathly Hollow That's His Head.

Here's Trump, tweeting a year ago: 

"Look where the world is today, a total mess, and ISIS is still running around wild. I can fix it fast, Hillary has no chance!"

Boomer responds; How fast can you fix ISIS, Donald?   Like glacier fast?   Eon fast?  When will I be sooooo tired of winning, that I'll have to beg you to stop winning so much ?

Trump's a buffoon, but for his partner Putin Hillary would be President today.

He must be stopped!!!!'

Justice Democrats Unit!!!!

It's Just-us for Justice!!!!
1 person likes this

The man who wrote "The Art of the Deal" (he says Trump barely contributed to the text), Tony Schwartz speaks out about Trump's decrepit mental state.   Note; Schwartz spent dozens of hours in Trump's office and listening to Trump's tel. calls (with Trump's permission) while writing the book - so he knows Trump very well.   Take a listen. . . . . . 

2 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

The man who wrote "The Art of the Deal" (he says Trump barely contributed to the text), Tony Schwartz speaks out about Trump's decrepit mental state.   Note; Schwartz spent dozens of hours in Trump's office and listening to Trump's tel. calls (with Trump's permission) while writing the book - so he knows Trump very well.   Take a listen. . . . . . 

He didn't have any trouble taking Trump's check however I would bet.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, boomerangutang said:

1 hour ago, tonray said:

Why is that pertinent?

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, tonray said:

Do you know the terms of his payment?   Was he given a set amount or does he get proceeds from the sale of the book?   

As the writer of the book, he deserves the money, just as many workers work for a boss whose decisions they don't like or agree with, but they are paid for their work and they take the pay.   

An off-topic post has been removed. 

Please stay on topic. 

7 hours ago, attrayant said:

This is playing out like a Laurel and Hardy sketch.

Watch Netanyahu's face, it's a kodak moment.

I imagine that clip had Putin laughing so hard he may have cracked ribs.

The similarity to a great moment in British comedy is awesome. Trump could well be Captain Mannering in this clip (sorry Capt Mannering - rest in peace).

1 person likes this

42 minutes ago, Credo said:

Do you know the terms of his payment?   Was he given a set amount or does he get proceeds from the sale of the book?   

As the writer of the book, he deserves the money, just as many workers work for a boss whose decisions they don't like or agree with, but they are paid for their work and they take the pay.   

Most 'GhostWriters' remain anonymous for obvious reasons...you give your skill and and implied (if not contractual) promise to stay in the background and pretend that the real author was the guy named on the book and not you. In return you are compensated. The writer is breaking that trust. As a ghostwriter this guy is a loudmouth looking for his 15 minutes of fame. I despise Trump but I will also call out a creep when I see one.