webfact

British shoplifting team rounded up after drone theft in Samui

165 posts in this topic

ID: 21   Posted

One word Dickheads! hope the book is thrown at them.

Seriously what goes through peoples minds.

ID: 22   Posted

Not wanted in Britain let the Europeans have them.

Sent from my Grand using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

ID: 23   Posted

1 hour ago, lemonjelly said:

Is the jihadi beard thing a fashion now? Police should be looking deeper into these guys connections.

Not a bad idea.... After all, of all things I can think of young guys wanting to steal in Thailand, a drone doesn't come to mind. I do wonder if there's a bigger story behind this...

2 people like this

ID: 24   Posted

1 minute ago, Docno said:

Not a bad idea.... After all, of all things I can think of young guys wanting to steal in Thailand, a drone doesn't come to mind. I do wonder if there's a bigger story behind this...

Perhaps they didn't know what it was, just an easy steal.....

ID: 25   Posted

44 minutes ago, fabphil said:

Hope the cops do lock them up, arabs giv true pommies a bad name, might wanna check the passports and credit cards they probably would use to pay theyre 10k a night bill :stoner:

True pommies are very good at spelling words like 'giv'

1 person likes this

ID: 27   Posted

How much are those drones ? 50 000 Baht ?

They could have stayed a week in a 2000 Baht a night place and then bought a drone with the change .

I suspect they they didnt intend to pay their hotel bill

2 people like this

ID: 30   Posted

Drone strike keep your soap on a rope bye.

1 person likes this

ID: 31   Posted

Is the jihadi beard thing a fashion now? Police should be looking deeper into these guys connections.

I would tend to agree, something not quite right 

2 people like this

ID: 33   Posted

Does not add up this story..

what wad wrong with their credit card?Maybe they thought its was paid?

Thieves not using own credit cards and cars in u name etc.

1 person likes this

ID: 35   Posted (edited)

I think caning followed by  detention and deportation with lifetime ban would be in order for "tourists" like these. This is not a mistake, a drunken error, or a  false accusation. Coming to Thailand to exploit the people who welcome them, have a party time then piss off home. What would happen to the shop assistant responsible for a 50,000 loss?

People like this are useless scum in their own country and will never do an honest days work. Why let them in? If Thailand wants to continue visa waiver travel they should be wired into the police systems of major countries. Not 100% but they would be able to block most crims. Guarantee these fine British Chaps have been done up for various anti-social behaviors before. 

Edited by Dipterocarp
1 person likes this

ID: 36   Posted

Sounds like they hijack drones and attack somewhere, like their usual style hijacking cars and make them car bombs. Scary...:shock1:

ID: 37   Posted

6 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Does not add up this story..

what wad wrong with their credit card?Maybe they thought its was paid?

Thieves not using own credit cards and cars in u name etc.

Prob not their credit card that's why they scarpered before sales girl came back.

ID: 38   Posted

3 minutes ago, Dipterocarp said:

I think caning followed by  detention and deportation with lifetime ban would be in order for "tourists" like these. This is not a mistake, a drunken error, or a  false accusation. Coming to Thailand to exploit the people who welcome them, have a party time then piss off home. What would happen to the shop assistant responsible for a 50,000 loss?

People like this are useless scum in their own country and will never do an honest days work. Why let them in? If Thailand wants to continue visa waiver travel they should be wired into the police systems of major countries. Not 100% but they would be able to block most crime. Guarantee these fine British Chaps have been done up for various anti-social behaviors before. 

Would be cool if the UK could/would provide criminal records for these "Brits" to paint a picture......

1 person likes this

ID: 39   Posted

Given folks description of their possible poor characters! cant help but think they are going to get along just fine with the Police!

No going to mention their poor attire! least there not wearing socks!

1 person likes this