Thailand Forum
Jonathan Fairfield

Phuket Police charge British boyfriend for death of Sophie Anderson

16 hours ago, nausea said:

OK, the comparison's a bit unfair; just a crazy vegan subculture funding permanent holidays in Thailand with YouTube. 

So these supposedly moral paragons are getting paid from advertising revenue made on YouTube "vlogs" about Thailand, and the Immigration Dept. don't care.

I bet they don't show all the bacon sandwiches they consume...

:burp:

Old Croc    4,109
On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 11:16 PM, KarenBravo said:

Sounds like you're helping him to fill his pockets......

You're quite welcome to call me "pathetic" and "little".........as long as you pay.

I'm not going to pretend I haven't quite often looked at YouTube clips thus minutely enriching the authors from (I presume) advertising revenue.  I do tend to occasional  look at new musical clips that attract my attention, have caught up on missed TV events and have even spent time watching with incredibleness as Russian drivers find new and spectacular ways to slaughter themselves on the roads.

However, most of what I know about the CM vegans was gleaned from threads on this forum where others have posted these clips. I'm sure even a highly principled poster like you followed the topic where that Australian dick raced his bike into traffic on a hill and incurred the wrath of the local plod.

The subject of this thread was apparently part of that group at one stage which is where the relevancy kicks in.

It's really not necessary to insert self into comments written about people in the news, Karen. 

KarenBravo    8,061
30 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

I'm not going to pretend I haven't quite often looked at YouTube clips thus minutely enriching the authors from (I presume) advertising revenue.  I do tend to occasional  look at new musical clips that attract my attention, have caught up on missed TV events and have even spent time watching with incredibleness as Russian drivers find new and spectacular ways to slaughter themselves on the roads.

However, most of what I know about the CM vegans was gleaned from threads on this forum where others have posted these clips. I'm sure even a highly principled poster like you followed the topic where that Australian dick raced his bike into traffic on a hill and incurred the wrath of the local plod.

The subject of this thread was apparently part of that group at one stage which is where the relevancy kicks in.

It's really not necessary to insert self into comments written about people in the news, Karen. 

Oh.........righto.