Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

Video shows foreign-looking man robbing Singaporean tourists

2 hours ago, Inepto Cracy said:

The answer to this is the cut proof, lockable LogTote bag. Live more, worry less.

pacsafe are the best anti theft  bags

They will catch him when he goes to hospital to give birth

I can't understand people risking it here, if you want to steal go to countries like Sweden or Norway where they have nice prisons.

One small reason that F/B should not be blocked by the junta... It does have it's uses.

Hang your bag on a chair in a common restaurant in a tourist area in a foreign country.  Kind of stupid eh?

1 hour ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

Old, Beer belly, Baseball cap trying to look young.

Must be American  ??

Nah, probably from some inconsequential English speaking commonwealth country on his way to an afternoon on his butt in a Tommy pub.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seancbk said:

pacsafe are useless as they do not ship to Thailand. I only use true American companies who are universal shippers.

Agree pacsafe are good but try LocTote as well.

6 minutes ago, Inepto Cracy said:
1 hour ago, seancbk said:

pacsafe are useless as they do not ship to Thailand. I only use true American companies who are universal shippers.

Agree pacsafe are good but try LocTote as well.

Pacsafe is an Australian owned business. 

They have a Pacsafe Thailand Facebook page and there is an agent here so you can buy online in Thailand.   Amazing what you can find if you use Google.

Loctote have one style of bag that frankly looks pretty basic, whereas Pacsafe have an entire range of products for different uses  (not sure that they are all available here In Thailand though).

• Like 1

Singapore tourists should have known better. I had to replace all personal documents in my home country as a result of an in home theft. I would hate to have to do this in a foreign country. 

But all the same, sad for the tourists that they must go through this because of that scumbag. 

Posted (edited)

I can only imagine the high pitched screams on this Forum if the guy had a brown skin and arabic looks ... But no, he looks like your regular bar cowboy, the average sugar daddy retired expat with a beer paunch that sits on his high stool for hours sharing the same Thai-bashing stories night after night with his bar friends ... my oh my, if would-be victims become full blown bandits, what is this world coming to ... :shock1:

Edited by Yann55

The answer to this is the cut proof, lockable LogTote bag. Live more, worry less.

The answer is silly Singaporean should not assume everywhere is as safe as Singapore. Be street smart

Looks to me that he is Eastern European polish rumanian or a russian....this people are a pain in the ass wherever they go stealing and cheating their way to get through...hope they catch this <deleted> and put him behind Bars 10 y + ( that's on Theft in Thailand )

• Like 1

Another quality farang expat/tourist hard at work.  I guess they have to earn a living too.

22 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Bloody hell. He's clearly done that before judging from the footage!

...like a freaking wolf.

What surprises me is that the waiter in the black shirt misses it.

He is looking right at the guy as he pulls the purse from the chair.

He practically has to push him out of the way to get to the table.