snoop1130

Vietnamese man runs out of Bangkok cab after argument with girlfriend, jumps in klong and drowns

54 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Some people call him a silly man....better to be silly than sick enough to cast callous remarks about the death of someone's son brother or loved one.

The real tragedy here is....at that age one thinks that the girl he is with is the love of his life and will be forever.....not realizing that in the majority of cases, there will be many more "flings" before he eventually meets the one he wishes to marry and spend his life with.....

So so sad.....may he RIP.

Yes there a lot of callous people on this forum, Hav no respect for anything. Just trying to look good with stupid remarks.

This guy woz only 21, a full life in front of him. Not like most of the sad old gits on here. Go back to ur favourite bar stool. 😬😬😬

RIP young guy.

6 hours ago, catman20 said:

cant teach stupid, RIP

Yes but you are, with a statement like that.

5 hours ago, bbbbooboo said:

hmmm......reads like a comedy.....you would have to be drunk to be that stupid... but TIT

Yes an another stupid comment.

Hav some compassion, if u know wot it means.

Probably Not.

5 hours ago, lvr181 said:

OMG  - the ultimate solution for stupidity.

Would u be saying that if it woz one of ur family members who woz only 21?

Get a life will u.

1 hour ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

Get a life will u.

I got a life as do my daughters, grandsons and granddaughter and great-grandson! Try and have a nice day of reality please.

2 hours ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

Yes but you are, with a statement like that.

really ?......................when theirs no more to be said some fool always says it as my father used to say !!!!!!!!!!:stoner:

1 hour ago, lvr181 said:
2 hours ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

Get a life will u.

I got a life as do my daughters, grandsons and granddaughter and great-grandson! Try and have a nice day of reality please.

Yes, n pleez wud u lern how 2 spel

2 people like this

11 hours ago, sanukjim said:

Wow,If we only had known in 1967 how to get Charlie to do this in Nam.

I think the result shows Charlie was otherwise engaged

9 hours ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

Yes there a lot of callous people on this forum, Hav no respect for anything. Just trying to look good with stupid remarks.

This guy woz only 21, a full life in front of him. Not like most of the sad old gits on here. Go back to ur favourite bar stool. 😬😬😬

RIP young guy.

I agree with your  up to a point, but you are not showing any respect at all for all us "sad old gits" on here, some of whom, like myself, have never occupied a bar stool. 

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

RIP young guy.

Yeah because none of the people on here had rows with their girlfriends did they ? Oh maybe they did and went off and had a beer or moved onto another girl.

Most of us have become sad old gits because we didn't decide to jump into a canal knowing we couldn't swim when we were young.

Or should we all be like you and pretend to be upset when someone we never knew does something dumb and kills themself ?

Writing RIP every time someone dies is totally pointless. But if it makes you feel better, carry on.

19 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Police who arrived on the scene found a wallet on the bank with 500 baht. 

Ok. Was it the deceased's wallet? Did they return it to the girlfriend? Was the taxi fare paid?

Who says the guy jumped?  And he took out his wallet before he jumped? The link is in Thai so I don't know if it says there were eyewitnesses or not.  Frankly sounds more likely that the cabbie helped the lady and threw the guy in the klong, taking his wallet out first, to be sure he gets paid for his troubles.

Never happen in an Uber.

unless it was an Uber.

was it an Uber?

blurry Uber's!

1 minute ago, farcanell said:

Never happen in an Uber.

unless it was an Uber.

was it an Uber?

blurry Uber's!

Such a nonsense post. 

A car is a car. It really doesn't matter if their argument took place in the back seat of a taxi, an Uber ride or a private car. 

This seems to have been a "love interest" argument, not an argument with the driver. 

7 minutes ago, neeray said:

Such a nonsense post. 

A car is a car. It really doesn't matter if their argument took place in the back seat of a taxi, an Uber ride or a private car. 

This seems to have been a "love interest" argument, not an argument with the driver. 

😁😆😆😅😅😂😂:cheesy:🤣😂🤣😅😆

1 person likes this

RIP young man. Obviously you had no idea of how easily she could be replaced.

1 person likes this

23 hours ago, lvr181 said:

So why make such a stupid comment then?

22 hours ago, catman20 said:

really ?......................when theirs no more to be said some fool always says it as my father used to say !!!!!!!!!!:stoner:

So why say it then? 😯

22 hours ago, cnmltd said:

Yes, n pleez wud u lern how 2 spel

Nothing wrong with my spelling pal, it woz intended. Obviously ur not from London.

Never mind ur catch on one day.

16 hours ago, Retiredandhappyhere said:

I agree with your  up to a point, but you are not showing any respect at all for all us "sad old gits" on here, some of whom, like myself, have never occupied a bar stool. 

Yes I apologise for that, nothing personal, but after living here now for almost 10yrs most of it in Pattaya, I hav seen enough to back up wot i said. 

An yes I'm getting old now too, well nearly 50 😁😁😁