Thailand Forum
opalred

why no control over jet-skies

bbi1    550

The most important question - are the Jetski operators running Jetski scams like they do in Pattaya & Phuket?

• Like 1

pcliff069    95
Jetskis have no propellers, and stop quickly, so aren't really dangerous, compared to a boat. They are hated mostly for being "just for fun" and no real use.

Not even funny as a wind up

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

observer90210    1,219

jet ski mafia - corrupt officials - bribes, and you have the answer to your question!

considering the large scale jet ski scams mainly in Phuket or Pattaya, never....never...never rent a jet ski in Thailand or do so at your own risk to get badly ripped off by the renter who will falsely accuse you of damage when you return the vehicle.. Of course some will come up with the usual .."I never had a problem"....but the scam is well established so beware...

swissie    2,387

Comment from a "smart-alec": If people would stop renting Jet-Ski's, the problem would be solved. If people would stop driving Motorbikes, the Motorbike casuality-rate wold be zero.

Boy that's good. I must be having a good day.
Cheers.

• Like 1

pcliff069    95
Comment from a "smart-alec": If people would stop renting Jet-Ski's, the problem would be solved. If people would stop driving Motorbikes, the Motorbike casuality-rate wold be zero.

Boy that's good. I must be having a good day.
Cheers.

If we all stopped breathing the problem would well and truly solved. Good comment.

swissie    2,387
11 hours ago, pcliff069 said:

If we all stopped breathing the problem would well and truly solved. Good comment.

Very well put. At some point, we will all stop breathing. With or without Motorbikes or Jet Ski's. Discusting! It's like the weather: Everybody is talking about it, but nobody is doing anything about it.

Cheers.