webfact

Video: Shocking violence as spurned lover empties gun into ex at her work desk

124 posts in this topic

Along with pulling up the elites when they make a mistake, this is the type of thing the army could have at least had the gumption to address. Let's face it, they have done practically zero in stamping out hard crime. Expect more of the same, and then some, in the future.

2 people like this

Sad.

Doesn't surprise me though. 

If this country could do one thing, I would say: make guns inaccessable to ordinarly people, like in most western countries.

2 people like this

Adolescent mentality with lethal toys.

A few years and maybe a pardon for him.

A few thousand baht for her family.

A poor dead girl who was brave enough to leave the cockroache.

Unfortunately, it's not uncommon here in The Land of False Smiles.

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

IMO: With absolute evidence such as this there is only one resolution here: Death Penalty. 

This specimen simply needs to be removed from existence, by carrying out such a heinous crime he has proven he does not deserve to interact with humanity, he has proven that he should not be a burden on humanity and tax payers by keeping him fed, clothed and housed in a prison. Dispose of him. 

I agree! Completely and utterly unacceptable from every possible angle, viewpoint, religion, ideology...you name it! Death penalty ONLY! What a complete douchebag!

2 people like this

1 hour ago, tracker1 said:

Cowards way of solving problems that's to common in Thailand !

Horrific as it may be, that was not a coward's way of solving a problem. He's facing a lifetime in prison. A coward would have taken care of it anonymously.

1 person likes this

Anyone remember? Last year I think, when a German guy knifed his Thai girlfriend in an Internet cafe when he caught her chatting with other guys on facebook.

The OP video was horrible, seeing the man walking in, knowing someone is about to die. Can`t imagine the trauma the staff must be going through, a memory that will haunt them for the remainders of their lives. This is why the maniac should face the death penalty, not only for the murder, but also for the mental trauma and suffering he has caused to those who witnessed it.  

Not only in Thailand, but worldwide, there are too many emotionally unstable people around. This can be found in married relationships, when one partner mentally abuses the other and puts them through a living hell for years with no escape.

Be careful when becoming involved with certain people.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

IMO: With absolute evidence such as this there is only one resolution here: Death Penalty. 

This specimen simply needs to be removed from existence, by carrying out such a heinous crime he has proven he does not deserve to interact with humanity, he has proven that he should not be a burden on humanity and tax payers by keeping him fed, clothed and housed in a prison. Dispose of him. 

Could not agree more.   I wouldn't even waste time with a trial.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, DM07 said:

What a prize he must have been, having 2 giks, at least!

Oh  dunno 'bout that... I have 5 giks on my right arm, and on Sundays I have 10 giks 'cos I'm ambidextrous!!!

You have to wonder what goes through someone's mind in carrying this out. Totally premeditated and planned.

Sad for the family of the girl and her work mates.

Getting a handgun here is just too easy.

2 people like this

This is what happens in a peace loving country that lacks discipline, completely lawless and imoral. Thanks pm for this blessed peace we are now experiencing. Im certainly happier for it as is the family of this poor women im sure. 

1 minute ago, bsdthai said:

This is what happens in a peace loving country that lacks discipline, completely lawless and imoral. Thanks pm for this blessed peace we are now experiencing. Im certainly happier for it as is the family of this poor women im sure. 

Perhaps you do not understand the Thai mindset, attitude.....?

1 minute ago, bsdthai said:

Discipline,laws(respect for and enforcement)

Morals?

You hit it

2 hours ago, webfact said:

But police were soon on the trail of the assailant who fled the scene.

Sad state of affairs when you consider he had another woman on the string as well. RIP young lady. The above sentence sounds like a line right out of a movie and of course the perp under arrest picture. 

2 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Well if he confess, he will get 5 years only, sadly.

I just don't get it; your GF brakes up, why shoot her, who not just get on with your life?

Oh yes, this is a Thai male, lost face big time, nothing worse for them.

He certainly has now, he got arrested - that must be a lot of face lost. 

30 minutes ago, wirat69 said:

Oh  dunno 'bout that... I have 5 giks on my right arm, and on Sundays I have 10 giks 'cos I'm ambidextrous!!!

...and you hansum maaaaaan!

2 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

I just don't get it; your GF brakes up, why shoot her, who not just get on with your life?

The Thai version of Asian Face tethers on the psychotic. 

1 person likes this

39 minutes ago, tropo said:

Horrific as it may be, that was not a coward's way of solving a problem. He's facing a lifetime in prison. A coward would have taken care of it anonymously.

It was simply the act of a brain dead nobody. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Agreed - the guy deserves nothing less. He is just an oxygen thief now.