Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
Scott

Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

445 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

• Yes, if he is not impeached, he will eventually resign.
    • No, he will not be impeached or forced to resign.

7 hours ago, MajarTheLion said:

Specifically, what did I make up?

I've given you evidence that your claim was a completely fabricated by you.

Yet, this is the 3rd time after I've done so, that you have repeated: "Specifically, what did I make up?"

Your statement:

"the current AG says there's not a "whiff of interference of Russian interference"

Erroneous on two counts:

Wray: No ‘whiff of interference’ with Trump-Russia probe

“I can say very confidently that I have not detected any whiff of interference with that investigation,” 

Wray said during an intelligence-focused conference in Washington."

“I have enormous respect for former Director Mueller, who I got to work with almost daily in the early 2000s, as a consummate professional,” Wray added."

“Now, I’ve had the opportunity to see a lot more fully, highly classified information….I have no reason to doubt the conclusions that the hardworking people who put that together came to,” the FBI director said, referring to an intelligence community assessment produced in both classified and unclassified versions in January."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/07/trump-russia-investigation-christopher-wray-no-interference-242448

Your cognitive dissonance is perhaps something you should be concerned about.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MajarTheLion said:

Wow, who was in charge of all the US spies, letting them sleep during an election cycle? It sounds like you should be more disappointed with the Obama cartel than Donald Trump or the Russians.

"Whataboutism (also known as whataboutery) is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument, which is particularly associated with Soviet and Russian propaganda."

"When criticisms were leveled at the Soviet Union, the Soviet response would be "What about..." followed by an event in the Western world."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

And of course, your feeble deflection of the information in the post is expected.

:coffee1:

8 hours ago, MajarTheLion said:

Some racist clowns and losers using the name of racist pigs from decades ago isn't much to complain about.

However, leftist savages who have recently and repeatedly engaged in a campaign of terror,

attempts to silence free speech, violence and murder are clearly morally inferior to the silly Nazi wannabes.

WoW. Here you go again:

"leftist savages who have recently and repeatedly engaged in ... murder"

I am certain you cannot begin to attempt to validate that one, as you have dodged this one after repeated challenges:

On September 9, 2017 at 10:15 PM,  MajarTheLion said:
If you'd like to compare the one event in Charlottesville with
the plethora of violence and murder we've seen from terrorist organizations like Antifa and Black Lives Matter,
I'll be happy to accommodate you.

"the plethora of violence and murder we've seen from terrorist organizations like Antifa and Black Lives Matter"
Murder in particular.

Your continual discharge of disinformation is reprehensible.

Which increases here:
"leftist savages ... are clearly morally inferior to the silly Nazi wannabes."

115TH CONGRESS 1ST SESSION

S. J. RES. 

"Condemning the violence and domestic terrorist attack that took place during events between August 11 and August 12, 2017, in Charlottesville, Virginia, recognizing the first responders who lost their lives while monitoring the events, offering deepest condolences to the families and friends of those individuals who were killed and deepest sympathies and support to those individuals who were injured in the attack, expressing support for the Charlottesville community, rejecting White nationalists, White supremacists, the Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis, and other hate groups, and urging the President and the President’s Cabinet to use all available resources to address the threats posed by those groups."

"Whereas, on the night of Friday, August 11, 2017, a day before a White nationalist demonstration was scheduled to occur in Charlottesville, Virginia, hundreds of torch-bearing White nationalists, White supremacists, Klansmen, and neo-Nazis chanted racist, anti-Semitic, and anti-immigrant slogans and violently engaged with counter-demonstrators on and around the grounds of the University of Virginia in Charlottesville; "

"Whereas the extremist demonstration turned violent, culminating in the death of peaceful counter-demonstrator Heather Heyer and injuries to 19 other individuals after a neo-Nazi sympathizer allegedly drove a vehicle into a crowd, an act that resulted in a charge of second degree murder, 3 counts of malicious wounding, and 1 count of hit and run; "

legislation

"Wannabes"?

Certified Domestic Terrorist and Extremist Hate Groups.

If it weren't so tragic, it would be laughable watching you shoot yourself in the foot time and time again.

• Like 2

Listen to Keith's timeline and quotes.

It's no wonder Special Counsel Mueller is looking at cover-up and conspiracy (amoung many other criminal offenses).

Three sources confirm Donald Trump’s Pee Pee Tape

"Paul Wood recently wrote in a major British publication, The Spectator, that he also heard about the blackmail material from “two sources months before the Steele dossier came to light” (link), this means we’re looking at three sources confirming the Pee Pee Tape."

"Steele is not yet known to have testified for U.S. investigators looking into the Trump-Russia scandal."

"But it has been confirmed that he recently turned over all of his sources to investigators."

http://www.palmerreport.com/politics/pee-pee-tape-sources-trump/4713/

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/08/forget-charlottesville-russia-is-still-the-true-trump-scandal/

Edited by iReason
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/10/2017 at 8:45 PM, MajarTheLion said:

There will be no obstruction of justice charge because there none. So you're stuck with that, no matter how long it takes you to find out.

What more is there to say about his tax returns? You're not going to see them, no petition does anything to change any outcome and most importantly of all- many if not most Americans are educated enough to understand them anyway.

We'll see what happens in the coming months. It's a huge mess.

2 minutes ago, mesquite said:

Trump supporter logic goes more like this:

Trump won the election.

Trump is president.

Get over it.

More like an attempt at bullying intimidation and trying to crush dissent. It will not work. trump is the most atrocious person to ever be elected president. The majority of Americans get that and will NEVER see him as fully legitimate or deserving of that high office. 

24 minutes ago, mesquite said:

Trump supporter logic goes more like this:

Trump won the election.

Trump is president.

Get over it.

The convenient thing about alleging motives is that it's impossible to disprove. And it doesn't require addressing facts which can be very inconvenient.

Democrats flip seats in pro-Trump districts with swings of up to 31 points

"In Oklahoma, Democrat Jacob Rosencrants defeated Republican Darin Chambers to claim an open seat in the state’s House of Representatives.

"Democrats bolstered their numbers in the New Hampshire House of Representatives as Democrat Charlie St Clair defeated Steven Whalley to secure a vacant seat formerly occupied by a Republican."

"According to data compiled by Daily Kos, Mr Rosencrants’ 20-point victory represented a 31-point swing over the margin compiled by Mr Trump, who carried the district by 11 points. In New Hampshire, Mr St. Claire won by 12 points a district where voters chose Mr Trump by a 17-point margin, a gap of 29 points."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/democrats-flip-special-elections-trump-districts-latest-a7945716.html

Massive margins. :thumbsup: