Thailand Forum
Scott

Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

386 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

• Yes, if he is not impeached, he will eventually resign.
    • No, he will not be impeached or forced to resign.

rhodie    492

All I see here is Tick Toc and impeach 45. Do you guys have any credible evidence? I have asked time and again and all I get is deflection! Show me a link that implicates Trump in any impeachment fantasy that you have so I can comment.

Not one link yet. It is simple. I simply believe he will not be impeached from all the evidence that has been shown in the tabloids. Not one iota of dirt that will stick so far. Come on guys, where is the evidence that implicates him? 

Is he a bad guy? Well he makes a lot of people unhappy with his choice of words. I can understand that. Is he doing a good job? Is he insane? It is all subjective. Just show me something that will stick. 

Not one person associated with him has been convicted. Yes, it may come and I accept that all politicians live in a world where they believe in themselves no matter what we think. They are all the same. Yours and mine. :whistling:

But , will he be impeached? I voted no early on, and given all the evidence over the last 5 months on this thread, there is nothing to say otherwise, other than hot air. 

So, my challenge is what is it that you have that I don't. Because after 200 pages you have not got any evidence. He is still the president and he 'aint going nowhere from what I can see. 

Slip    1,029
10 minutes ago, rhodie said:

All I see here is Tick Toc and impeach 45. Do you guys have any credible evidence? I have asked time and again and all I get is deflection! Show me a link that implicates Trump in any impeachment fantasy that you have so I can comment.

Not one link yet. It is simple. I simply believe he will not be impeached from all the evidence that has been shown in the tabloids. Not one iota of dirt that will stick so far. Come on guys, where is the evidence that implicates him? 

Is he a bad guy? Well he makes a lot of people unhappy with his choice of words. I can understand that. Is he doing a good job? Is he insane? It is all subjective. Just show me something that will stick. 

Not one person associated with him has been convicted. Yes, it may come and I accept that all politicians live in a world where they believe in themselves no matter what we think. They are all the same. Yours and mine. :whistling:

But , will he be impeached? I voted no early on, and given all the evidence over the last 5 months on this thread, there is nothing to say otherwise, other than hot air. 

So, my challenge is what is it that you have that I don't. Because after 200 pages you have not got any evidence. He is still the president and he 'aint going nowhere from what I can see. 

I'll take this first one:

Is he a bad guy? Well he makes a lot of people unhappy with his choice of words. I can understand that. Is he doing a good job? Is he insane?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world-0/donald-trump-dangerous-mental-illness-yale-psychiatrist-conference-us-president-unfit-james-gartner-a7694316.html

James Gilligan, a psychiatrist and professor at New York University, told the conference...

“I’ve worked with some of the most dangerous people our society produces, directing mental health programmes in prisons,”

“I’ve worked with murderers and rapists. I can recognise dangerousness from a mile away. You don’t have to be an expert on dangerousness or spend fifty years studying it like I have in order to know how dangerous this man is.”

Dr Gartner started an online 
petition earlier this year on calling for Mr Trump to be removed from office...

The petition has so far garnered more than 41,000 signatures.

It states: “We, the undersigned mental health professionals (please state your degree), believe in our professional judgment that Donald Trump manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States. 

Edited by Slip
  • Thanks 2

rhodie    492
3 minutes ago, Slip said:

I'll take this first one:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world-0/donald-trump-dangerous-mental-illness-yale-psychiatrist-conference-us-president-unfit-james-gartner-a7694316.html

James Gilligan, a psychiatrist and professor at New York University, told the conference...

“I’ve worked with some of the most dangerous people our society produces, directing mental health programmes in prisons,”

“I’ve worked with murderers and rapists. I can recognise dangerousness from a mile away. You don’t have to be an expert on dangerousness or spend fifty years studying it like I have in order to know how dangerous this man is.”

Dr Gartner started an online 
petition earlier this year on calling for Mr Trump to be removed from office...

The petition has so far garnered more than 41,000 signatures.

It states: “We, the undersigned mental health professionals (please state your degree), believe in our professional judgment that Donald Trump manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States. 

What world do you live in? Have you seen how many professionals endorse products that are, sorry to put it mildly, cr@p. You are just quoting subjective online, yes, cr@p. If there was an interest, I am sure there would be as many nay sayers. If you told me they were all republicans, well, that would be something, but I will bet you they are all Dems.

Give me something objective! Please. A petition is your evidence. Really? Wow! You will have to do better than that. C'mon, lift your game just a little. :unsure:

Objective evidence is what I am looking for. Or a link that shows he is sunk.

Slip    1,029
16 minutes ago, rhodie said:

What world do you live in? Have you seen how many professionals endorse products that are, sorry to put it mildly, cr@p. You are just quoting subjective online, yes, cr@p. If there was an interest, I am sure there would be as many nay sayers. If you told me they were all republicans, well, that would be something, but I will bet you they are all Dems.

Give me something objective! Please. A petition is your evidence. Really? Wow! You will have to do better than that. C'mon, lift your game just a little. :unsure:

Objective evidence is what I am looking for. Or a link that shows he is sunk.

My game is fine thanks and not relevant to this topic.  You may see if you stop trolling long enough to think, an important line in the text I quoted. You are missing (or probably purposely ignoring) a very important point.

Your question was "Is he insane?"- my reply showed 41000 professionals said 'yes' or at least they have reason to be concerned that he may be.  Medical professionals don't get involved in partisan politics when they make professional judgments do they?  The US isn't that far gone yet is it?  After all Trump has been in power less than a year.

“We, the undersigned mental health professionals".

Edited by Slip