Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
Scott

Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

445 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

• Yes, if he is not impeached, he will eventually resign.
    • No, he will not be impeached or forced to resign.

3 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

Problem with Trump is that he has promised poor people high-paying jobs and great health care, but, also promised the super-rich tax-cuts and the removal of regulations.

And the followers lap up his promise to bring back manufacturing jobs:

"Mr Trump and his advisers are obsessed with the effect of trade on manufacturing jobs,

even though manufacturing employs only 8.5% of America’s workers and accounts for only 12% of GDP." 

http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21721904-impulsiveness-and-shallowness-americas-president-threaten-economy-well-rule

One day, the penny will drop that a poor person's vote is equivalent to a rich person's vote and there are far more of the former than the latter (the Thaksin model). 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, tomwct said:

Never happen! President Trump will be one of the best Presidents the US has ever scene! He'll also be re-elected with the popular vote and  more electorial votes than before. In addition, more states will go Republican in the next 3 voting cycles.

I see the dreamers are out

Edited by ResandePohm
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The poll is almost tied.

That says to me that there are a whole lot of TVF members that don't oppose Trump not participating in the threads related to Trump, as almost all the posters on such threads are anti Trump.

I don't blame them though.

Not surprising poll results  given the base of ageing western (white) males, many with well documented penchants for xenophobia, misogyny and bigotry in their posts. Angry at a progressive world and women, minorities and immigrants who are all to blame for their own shortcomings crowd. TV should be careful not to go the way of Voat, as apparently there's not much currency in this demographic...

In another victory for humanity, the far right alternative to Reddit is dying:
http://www.avclub.com/article/another-victory-humanity-far-right-alternative-red-255642

Meanwhile, Trump will end up resigning no doubt (and blaming/whining all the way) and then start Trump TV (O'Reilly / Hannity / KellyAnne / Spicer / Amarosa all shoe-ins;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tomwct said:

President Trump will be one of the best Presidents the US has ever scene!

He'll also be re-elected with the popular vote and  more electorial votes than before.

In addition, more states will go Republican in the next 3 voting cycles.

Just making stuff up.

:coffee1:

In a barely decipherable way...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tomwct said:

Never happen! President Trump will be one of the best Presidents the US has ever scene! He'll also be re-elected with the popular vote and  more electorial votes than before. In addition, more states will go Republican in the next 3 voting cycles.

Thank goodness! I was of the view that as the poor get poorer (more and more people on non-living wages, lose health care, etc ), they would vote for something a bit more leftwing/liberal, but fortunately, they're happy being shafted.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not going to happen. To impeach, the GOP would have to unite and join Dems. Does anyone think that is going to happen?

If the GOP think Pence would be better at advancing their cause, it may happen.

39 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The poll is almost tied.

That says to me that there are a whole lot of TVF members that don't oppose Trump not participating in the threads related to Trump, as almost all the posters on such threads are anti Trump.

I don't blame them though.

I agree with you.I was anticipating a 70/30 so far.  Good topic though.

2 hours ago, KarenBravo said:

Comparing apples and oranges.

Impeachment doesn't mean removal from office.

Bill Clinton was impeached, but, completed his term.

Think of impeachment as a Congressional slap on the wrist.

Bill Clinton was impeached but won on appeal. Had he lost the appeal, he could not complete his term.