Scott

Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

508 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The poll is not closed.   Members cannot vote twice.  

There are the occasional votes, but I suspect that most people that are interested have already voted.  

1 hour ago, Scott said:

The poll is not closed.   Members cannot vote twice.  

There are the occasional votes, but I suspect that most people that are interested have already voted.  

That’s wonderful news Scott, I’ve seen the numbers rise slowly and assumed it was still open. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, riclag said:

why are the numbers changing periodically ?

Deep State at work, no doubt.

• Like 1

A post violating Fair Use policy has been removed.   You may only quote 3 sentences and then a link to the remainder of the article.

On 1/18/2018 at 6:03 AM, Jingthing said:

Easy answer. The trump supporters like the results of this poll so why seek updated information? It's similar to the entire anti-science, anti-facts, anti-reality core of the entire trump movement. 

An even easier answer....Not everyone plans on whining the rest of Trump's term or terms :wink:

Everything written about Trump to put him in a bad light must be and is true. Or is it..........

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Everything written about Trump to put him in a bad light must be and is true. Or is it..........

Not everything but much, much more than nothing.

• Like 2

Just wanted to add, 90% of press/media coverage is negative. They are being paid plain and simple. Just like ISIS wants they oil in the ME, the left wants the power and money of the U.S. Many people can't conceive of it but that is how it is. It's a very rare Dem (and GOP too I hate to admit) who has ever signed the front of a paycheck. Money pure and simple. Trump? He has more than he could ever spend, he's doing his best. Just like G Bush, maybe not perfect but at least he's honest unlike you know who. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, SunSeek01 said:

Just wanted to add, 90% of press/media coverage is negative. They are being paid plain and simple. Just like ISIS wants they oil in the ME, the left wants the power and money of the U.S. Many people can't conceive of it but that is how it is. It's a very rare Dem (and GOP too I hate to admit) who has ever signed the front of a paycheck. Money pure and simple. Trump? He has more than he could ever spend, he's doing his best. Just like G Bush, maybe not perfect but at least he's honest unlike you know who. 

trump is the most DISHONEST president in history.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1