Scott

Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

505 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

• Yes, if he is not impeached, he will eventually resign.
    • No, he will not be impeached or forced to resign.

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

The list of events that verify potential obstruction of justice, collusion with Russia and conflicts of interest is too long to post.  Just look into why former members of Trump's election campaign and administration have been indicted.  Also look at the bills the US taxpayers are paying for Trump's frequent visits to overpriced Trump properties.

"and conflicts of interest is too long to post."

Yes, the verifiable 'facts'........does that come under "and conflicts of interest is too long to post"???    giggle...giggle.

I guess those are the 'verifiable facts', even if they are too long to post???

Edited by F4UCorsair
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

Yes, the verifiable 'facts'........does that come under "and conflicts of interest is too long to post"???    giggle...giggle.

How about changing? Rather than constant sneering and so on, provide verifiable argument to back up your claims. Yes, verifiable claims from forum acceptable sources as your opposition does, would make a very pleasant change, no more deflections - thanks...

Edited by simple1

24 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

"Trump is not only making money in spite of his official position, in many cases, he’s making money because of it,” said Bookbinder. “This is the least ethical first year of any presidential administration in modern history.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/president-trump-spent-122-days-out-of-first-365-visiting-his-own-properties/

18 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I foolishly assumed this was common knowledge.  I neglected to consider the willfully ignorant.

" Membership applications at Mar-a-Lago surged after Trump was elected, leading the club to double its initiation fee to $200,000 this year. As president, Trump no longer runs his real estate and hotel business, but he continues to own Mar-a-Lago and his other properties."     https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ticket-prices-go-up-for-trumps-very-glam-new-years-eve-bash-at-mar-a-lago/2017/12/30/a6f6fb08-ecbf-11e7-9f92-10a2203f6c8d_story.html?utm_term=.120c73450e21

" Trump’s 2017 travel costs topped $6 million for Mar-a-Lago alone, according to a Wall Street Journal tally. That included just airfare, not the cost of protection from the Secret Service, which received congressional approval to raise its cap on overtime and salaries after the first family’s travel schedule drained the agency’s budget early. "    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/new-secret-service-costs-for-trump-at-mar-a-lago-revealed/ar-AAuQxzZ

"Since Donald Trump took office last January, we tracked where he spent each of his first 52 weekends in office.

On at least 38 weekends, he visited at least one his properties."    http://www.wtsp.com/news/nation-world/president-trump-tracking-weekend-visits-properties-first-year/509403896

It isn't easy to find out how much the Secret Service pays to stay at Trump properties, but it isn't cheap and Trump doesn't let them stay for free.

Up to you, but IMO your wasting your time with certain posters

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 9KPhalak said:

Now we know who the communist are.

The best thing about this forum is the ignore feature - when I suss the lefty loons I block them, I have zero interest in conversing with them as I find their agenda so out of line with mine and my children, occasionally I’ll unblock for entertainment. 

The best thing is their agenda and PC crap is dying, our youth are more conservative than our generation and I’m pleased with our President and his Supreme Court choices to date -hopefully more to come.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 9KPhalak said:

Now we know who the communist are.

Don't tell me, let me guess....It's the ones who were cozying up to Russia and don't want election interference investigated, right?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

Thanks for the advice. I am a bit disappointed with being only halfway there with you. I will work on my sarcasm and hopefully reach second base with you at a later date....:giggle: 

By the way, how's the impeachement process going? 

Comedic comebacks is another thing you might wanna work on.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Luckysilk said:

The best thing about this forum is the ignore feature - when I suss the lefty loons I block them, I have zero interest in conversing with them as I find their agenda so out of line with mine and my children, occasionally I’ll unblock for entertainment. 

The best thing is their agenda and PC crap is dying, our youth are more conservative than our generation and I’m pleased with our President and his Supreme Court choices to date -hopefully more to come.

The fact is, more young people identify as Democrat than Republican. But even among Republican youth, Trump is losing support:

“As the Trump presidency hits the one-year mark, the Republican Party confronts a yawning generational gap that has been exacerbated in recent months by Trump’s incendiary comments on race-related issues and the party’s official support for an accused child molester in Alabama’s Senate race. 

Now, as few as a quarter of voters under the age of 30 approve of Trump’s job performance. And among young Republicans, Trump’s approval rating has plummeted 12 percentage points since the spring, according to Harvard’s Institute of Politics poll released last month, down to 66 percent. That’s certainly robust, but well below Trump’s overall GOP approval rating that hovers around 80 percent.”

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article195128549.html

• Like 2

The bizarre trollish "ideology" surrounding the cult of personality of trump and conservatism are NOT the same thing! :post-4641-1156693976: 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1